No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:18 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Dreá - X-realm Mage
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:51 pm  

This is the template that you should use when making an application to our guild. Simply copypaste it, delete the italicized text and fill in your own stuff. The name of your topic should have the following format: "[Character name] - [Spec and Class]" (e.g. Dagthul - Protection Warrior) so we can quickly recognize who's applying. You can also check other applications for reference or inspiration.

Put some effort into your application - if it only took you a minute or two to write it, it'll most likely be rejected just as quickly. Whether you like it or not, first impressions are important :).

So I had a hour long chat on teamspeak with HS and Gizo , hence why this ap is gonna be coming accross on the shit sense as they got a lot of the info out of me via that ^^ Any questions you wish to fire at me , do so ^^ I understand I have been requested to get arcane logs, however warcraft logs uploader is going to shit , and i'm out tonight so tomorrow afternoon I will try to get them sorted asap as running very tight on time right now :D

Character name: Dreá

Character class: The class of the character(s) you're applying with.
Mage

Professions: Not that profs matter anymore, enchanting/alch

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): Which spec(s) are you playing? What kind of gear do you have? Include an Armory link of your character.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... %A1/simple

Respeccing: Being able to play multiple specs or classes is very helpful for many reasons. Can you handle other specs/roles than your primary one? Do you like them? Are you willing to switch to them if needed?

Yes I can always switch specs depending on fight , I have always played the spec that will pull ahead on whatever fight I do ^^ Like arcane on ra-den in ToT , Arcane on spoils progress for sparks , frost on some 10's attempts for siegecrafter when we took mine tactic. Just a general jist of specs I choose to suit current guild set-up/Fight strat etc.

Class Info: What can you tell us about your class? Why do you like it? Include your ability priorities, info about cooldown usage and your stat priorities.

I spoke on teamspeak to Gizo and HS about this.

Raid experience: Which bosses did you kill while they were current content? Any memorable moments, favourite bosses, etc.?

Due to college schedule and work I had during college was not able to raid properly so started late cata , so fights ive progressed which remain high up on my list of decent bosses are.

Fav bosses being!

Lei shen 25hc
Siegecrafter 25hc
Klaxxi 25hc
Dark Animus 25HC
Spirit kings HC
Imperial Vizier HC

Realm first CM times
7/7 Gold before 2015 WoD!!!!!
MoP golds yolo!
15/16HC Tier 14 pre Nerf , sha done 2 weeks into 5.2
13/13HC Cutting edge
14/14HC cutting edge on multi chars 10's and 25's!!!!

Guild history: Tell us something about your previous guilds, why you joined/left them etc.

Spoke on TS about this ^^

Logs of your recent performances: If you want to increase your chances of being accepted, show us logs of your recent raid endeavours from sites like WarcraftLogs.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 67/latest/

When can you play: Mythic team will be raiding 3 days a week: Wednesday, Thursday (both starting 19:45) and Sunday (starting 18:45) , ending 23:00. Monday could also rarely be used for rescheduling.
Heroic group will be raiding on Monday and Tuesday, starting 19:45 and ending 23:00.

Yeah I can make them , as discussed on TS ^^

Tell us something about when we can expect you to be online so we can see if the schedules are compatible.

Where are you from: Represent your country! England!

Age: How old are you? We've had problems with parent enrages and don't really want any more!

Communication: Do you own a microphone? Are you okay with speaking using voice-comms (TS3)?
Yes

About you: Tell us something about yourself. We want to get to know the person behind the in-game character; after all, this is a team game and it's nice to know the other members of the team and find people with similar interests!
Unemployed musician bum <3

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: AKA What's in it for you?
I expect to kill stuff before any major nerfs and generally have fun with a bunch of people who can have a laugh whilst killing pixel dragons!

UI and keybinds: If you're applying for a raiding spot, list your keybinds here and post a screenshot of your combat UI. You can use the img tags or upload it as an attachment.

http://imgur.com/qBA0VCH

Blah use 1 to 12 on naga , shift 1 to 12 for extra abilities ..... EMPTY BARS SAVED FOR MACRO'S and shit depending on encounter, cos ability prune was shit!!!!!!!!!

Anything else: If there's any other information you'd like to share with us, please do so here.

I like pie :D

Post subject: Re: Dreá - X-realm Mage
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:20 pm  

You keep saying "Said this on TS. I spoke on TS about this and so on". This is not TS and I'd like to know what was said on TS. Please fill it in more so that I and others can get a better understanding of who you are and what you know.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]