[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [accepted] Ashare - Holy Paladin

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:59 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: [accepted] Ashare - Holy Paladin
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:12 am  

Character name: Ashare

Character class: Paladin

Professions: Blacksmithing/Mining

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode):
Holy, 647 currently
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... are/simple

Respeccing: Being able to play multiple specs or classes is very helpful for many reasons. Can you handle other specs/roles than your primary one? Do you like them? Are you willing to switch to them if needed?

Retri is my other spec and i can play it fairly but not as good as holy and yes i enjoy it and willing to switch anytime if needed.

Class Info: What can you tell us about your class? Why do you like it? Include your ability priorities, info about cooldown usage and your stat priorities.

I realy like how much i can manage my mana with holy paladin and have alot of choices how to use my mana and holy power. I like that i can heal both tanks meanwhile healing the raid aswell. I have Sanctified wrath talent for avenging wrath so i can manage some insanely high burst healing when massive aoe dmg is about to go out. I prefered this talent for this reason, while divine purpose is good but id say healing with unreliable rng is not good. Holy avenger is also a good choice but i prefer the burst healing due to during AW my holy shock cd is like nothing and always proc's ifusion of light for fast big heals.
My 3 main stat prioraties is 1. intellect, 2.critical strike, 3.haste

Raid experience: Which bosses did you kill while they were current content? Any memorable moments, favourite bosses, etc.?

Naxx 25 clear, Obsidian sanctum clear, malygos, most of ulduar, ToC Hc (including a tribute to insanaty server 2nd or 3rd cant remember exectaly) and full icc hc clear apart from lich king due to had difficulitys back in the days.
Im not gonna mention my burning crusade experience due to i had a different account (used to live together with my mate and we shared and account but than i moved to a different city and i said he can keep the account il get a new one for wotlk)

Guild history: Tell us something about your previous guilds, why you joined/left them etc.

I came from another server (Arathor EU) in there the most memorable guilds was insomniac (disbanded), alliance of destiny (left due to many ppl had issues with each other and drama was a daily thing and it got annoying for me after a while so i quited it), velvet glove (merged with 2 other guilds and became Synergy). Cataclysm to me was a big miss due to i got a job that i had to work 12 hours in 4 shifts so mainly just did pvp due to i didnt had much time to raid. I quited at the end of cata seeing the mists of pandaria announcement and seen the beta at my mate and i didnt liked what i seen. Came back at the end of mists to get ready for WoD and the guild i was in no longer existed and most of the server died out.

Logs of your recent performances: If you want to increase your chances of being accepted, show us logs of your recent raid endeavours from sites like WarcraftLogs.

Sorry i dont have WoL never used it.

When can you play: Mythic team will be raiding 3 days a week: Wednesday, Thursday (both starting 19:45) and Sunday (starting 18:45) , ending 23:00. Monday could also rarely be used for rescheduling.

Atm i dont work so i have alot of free time so i can attend pretty much every raid.

Heroic group will be raiding on Monday and Tuesday, starting 19:45 and ending 23:00.

As above i can attend anytime.

Tell us something about when we can expect you to be online so we can see if the schedules are compatible.

My battle tag is Dante#23679 im online quite alot.

Where are you from: Represent your country!

Hungary

Age: How old are you? We've had problems with parent enrages and don't really want any more!

Im 27 years of age so this wodunt be an issue

Communication: Do you own a microphone? Are you okay with speaking using voice-comms (TS3)?

Yes i have TS3 and a mike aswell like everyone who raid's :P

About you: Tell us something about yourself. We want to get to know the person behind the in-game character; after all, this is a team game and it's nice to know the other members of the team and find people with similar interests!

Im usualy at first the quiet type and listening talking etc. But also when i feel comfortable with the new community im in than many times im pretty much of a "joker" who like's to laugh alot and make other ppl laugh and have fun. Things i realy like to "study" as a hobbi is quantum mechanics, cosmology, im also a wow lore nut and i love sport and supercars :P
ohh and my favroite type of music is liquid drum and bass.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: AKA What's in it for you?

I just want to have a jolly good time raiding and progressing while i know progressing always involves a bit of stress but id say that's standard and i can say i woud like a bit of stress free raiding and having fun doing it.

UI and keybinds: If you're applying for a raiding spot, list your keybinds here and post a screenshot of your combat UI. You can use the img tags or upload it as an attachment.

Sorry for making a BG but it was 4am in the morning and was unable to find a raid even LFR wasnt happening and since Alterac Valley is a 40man raid that's why the UI is so massive in 20 man raids it dosent take of that much space on the screen obviously ^^

Anything else: If there's any other information you'd like to share with us, please do so here.

This was my main for the most part since WoD but since i moved here i didnt played him much anymore

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... lak/simple

Attachments:
WoWScrnShot_030915_035713.jpg
WoWScrnShot_030915_035713.jpg [ 300.82 KiB | Viewed 45677 times ]

Post subject: Re: Ashare - Holy Paladin
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:43 am  

Hello Ashare,

Thank you for applying to the guild.

I have a few questions for you:
1. How do u heal? Mouseover macros or did you set up X-Perl on click? Do u use clique?
2. What other addons (apart from Xperl, bartender and decursive) do you use? Weak auras to track cooldowns, etc?
3. I see that the only cooldown paladins have ( Avenging Wrath ) is not bound to any key(it looks like that from the screenshot). How do you access that? Is it bound to a mouse key? Do you click it?
4. Same question for the trinket, divine protection and divine shield. They have no keys bound to them. How do u access them in critical moments?
5.You have only 1 crafted piece of gear on you and that is not upgraded at all. There are some pretty good pieces of gear that you can craft using BS. Which brings me to my next question: Why are your professions not at maximum level? Or even 600.

It would also be very helpful to see how you use your spells in a raid environment since there is no "rotation" for holy paladins. Could you please provide us with a warcraft log by joining a Raid Finder? In order to upload a log you need to create a free account on https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ .

I did find a log in which you are listed on warcraftlogs.com and here are my comments:
1. For The Butcher. You only used avenging wrath once. For this boss you should use Glyphed AW twice (once at the beginning and once at the end when he enrages) or just use the unglyphed version at the end. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/2k ... &source=64
2. For Kargath Bladefist. You did not use AW once in a 4 minute fight. Also Holy Radiance is only good if you are stacked up as a tight group and even then using it is not justifiable manawise. You are better off casting flash of light since you have it glyphed.

I am awaiting your reply.

Shiny

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:21 pm  

Hey!

1.i set up my x-perl for to see other incoming heals and how much it will be healed (not counting crits) and i select the target by clicking on the target and using keybinds

2. Deadly boss mods, mik scrolling battle text, omnicc, power auras, quartz.

3.I just do many 5 man content like heroics and many times i just put rebuke there due to i prefer "rather do it myself than to die" since many times the dps can't, doesnt interrupt so i do it. In raids i have AW bound in "T" due to in there there are usualy enough dpsers to do the interupting, however when im asked to do so i can do it with different keybind or macro.

4.i usualy know the fights and can get ready for the critical moments but than again some things are unpredicatble and will bind them to shift+button.

5.When WoD came out i didnt used my lvl 90 boost since i had 8 lvl 90's ready on arathor but always wanted a horde char. So i used the boost on this char and got to 100 around 2 weeks ago on this. I also have another lvl 100 paladin on arathor and did some healing with him in highmaul. The reason i didnt linked that character is due to his mainly did pvp and in pvp gear but not new to lvl 100 paladin healing. and im doing the daily truesteel and have work orders constantly to get the item and lvl my proff.

Well i only use it if i realy need it and for example like at butcher i like to save it for the frenzy, at kargath it was just wasnt needed due to everyone was at high health constantly.
I rather not use it if not needed than pop it, top healing but when something goes horribly wrong and i dont have it that's worse imo.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:37 pm  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:28 pm  

Hey!

1. i know many ppl found that strange when i told them how i do it but it's just something i got used to over so many years. Tryed oter methods with other addons and all but my healing efficiency just dropped with them. It's just something i got used to from the old days and kept it. Toh im always open to new types of gameplay healingwise that coud improve my healing and if i feel comfortable with it and seeing it improoves my play im always happy to go for it.

2. Im always happy to see constructive criticism or suggestions from players to help me improove if they see that woud be better so obviously if i try it and it make's my performance better i stick to it!

The items i bought where the only ones i coud afford at that time, since icodunt get reroll trait abilitys yet, but happy to say that today i managed to repalce both of the items. Still not best in slot but managed to get some good haste and a bit of spirit.

For the WoL i tryed using it read FAQ and tryed to google anwsers but i dont exectaly know how it work's, but i seen you can check it out for me. I dont want to make you work for my application since that woud be dumb and showing that im not putting the effort so if you feel like you dont want to do the work for that i woud like to get some advice how can i actualy check myself in the raids on WoL since i did most of the LFR content this week.
Toh i woud prefer to get a proper raid like at least a hm normal imperator WoL cause lfr is a bit unorginazed healing wise.
Also if you request like how i actualy do my healing i can try to make a video of me healing just fraps realy kill's my fps so might be a bit laggy.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:06 am  

Hello, sorry it has taken so long for a reply. I shall make sure you get one by the end of today
Abyss

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:52 pm  

Hello,

I apologise for taking so long to reply to your application. I would like to see you in action. Your spec and rotation is good and I cant judge you without seeing you in action.

Please make sure you get the +50 crit gems in all your sockets and the best enchants.

/approve from me.

Shiny

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:06 am  

Cheers.
Got the gems and 2 enchants gonna go farm today for gold and gettin the rest.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:05 am  

Dear Ashare,

please whisper any officer or GM online for an invite. When I tried to invite you the 2 previous times (around 20:00 server time) I could not find you online.

Thank you

Shiny

Post subject: [accepted] Re: Ashare - Holy Paladin
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:39 pm  

sure thing will do! wasnt online due to i had to buy a new vga and a new screen.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]