[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - Småttie- Fury/Arms Warrior

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:02 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Småttie- Fury/Arms Warrior
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:52 pm  

Småttie- Fury/Arms Warrior
Character name: Småttie
Professions: Blacksmithing and Skinning
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... tie/simple

Class info;
Playing as a Warrior can be a lot of fun, but can also be frustrating sometimes, as the fury/arms specs is fairly reliant on good procs.
I am confident playing both Arms/fury so will switch my talents and spec depending on the boss encounter.
I use stat weights for both specs. So I can always calculate what’s optimal.

For Fury/arms;
Strength: 1.0
Crit Below 25%: 0.65
Crit Above 25%: 0.58
Mastery: 0.58-0.70~ (Depends on how much crit you have)
Haste below 11% - 0.65
Haste in-between 11-18% - 0.58
Haste over 18%: 0.50
Multistrike: 0.55
Versatility: 0.42

Arms is a little different as haste has two breakpoints for arms single target, at 10% (for better rage generation) and 25% (2 MS during CS), worth going for if you are close to the breakpoints.

For fury;
Berserker Rage whenever enrage is down
Execute immediately when sudden death procs, almost no matter the situation.
Wild strike/Execute if rage is greater than 100 or if bloodsurge is cockblocking your rotation.
Raging Blow if you currently have 2 stacks of it and are above execute range
Bloodthirst if enrage is down or rage is below 90.
Siegebreaker
Execute if the target is below 20% HP while enraged.
Raging Blow
Wild Strike if enraged and the target is not below 20% HP.
Bloodthirst
CDs is used differently depending on the encounter.

For Arms you should;
Single target;
Keep Rend applied, refresh when <5s remaining on debuff.
Colossus Smash on cooldown.
Mortal Strike on cooldown.
Whirlwind during Colossus Smash, or when >50 rage outside of Colossus Smash.
Execute sub 20% in place of Whirlwind and Mortal Strike. Use when >40 rage for maximum damage. Pool rage prior to Colossus Smash to use as many as possible during the debuff.
If using Sudden Death, use Execute as soon as it procs. Do not delay except for Colossus Smash.
If using Slam, fill GCDs, pooling rage is not necessary. Stop using it once Execute becomes available.
If using Storm Bolt, use on cooldown. With CDR it should be used inside CS every time, without it will be staggered.
If using Dragon Roar, use on cooldown outside of Colossus Smash, since it ignores armor.

2 targets;
Keep Sweeping Strikes up.
Keep Rend applied to each target for rage generation via Taste for Blood.
Continue Single Target rotation.

Experience:
I have been playing World of Warcraft since 2005.
My first guild was Natt och Dag here on Thunderhorn, they showed me the raids and thought me the game. I sometimes got to join raids like Onyxia, Zul Gurub and Karazhan.

When WOTLK came out we decided to switch server to ragnaros and make hypnotized, with this guild we managed to take down Naxxramas, Ulduar and Trial of the crusader. For Icecrown we merged with another guild, because we all wanted to try for the new heroic raiding. That period was my favorite when it comes to raiding. We worked so hard to get LK-HC down, so when we finally managed to do it I was so happy.

Cataclysm came out i was so burnt out, so i quit wow for that period, but came back at the end of Mist of Pandaria. When Warlords of Draenor came out we deiced to remake hypnotized under a new name "The Silver Core". That went relatively well until we started raiding mythic, and all our members left because they could not handle wiping 10+ on a boss.....

Logs of your recent performances: I only got some irrelevant logs back from Highmaul nothing of interest. Can provide newer logs from a pug if needed.

When can you play: I can play Monday, Thursday, Wednesday and Sunday from 18:45-23:00
I am a handsome 20-year-old guy from Norway, with no raging parents. I am perfectly comfortable communicating with others, can use whatever program i have too. I like playing games and will always do my best and strive to improve regardless of the game. Movie and Esport enthusiast

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: AKA What's in it for you?
Looking for a new guild as my current one disbanded, heard a little rumor that this was a good one.

Anything else: I have all classes 90+ so if you guys are interested in a specific class, I am very flexible and willing to swap.
File comment: UI and keybinds
Småttie.jpg
Småttie.jpg [ 627.93 KiB | Viewed 30938 times ]

Post subject: Re: Småttie- Fury/Arms Warrior
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:18 pm  

Hello,

I've checked your armory, you have pretty decent gear but I noticed a couple of big problems; you got your bracers 6 days ago but still don't have a gem in them, you also have a neck with no enchant on it (i looked through the last 50 events and can't see when you looted it, so it must have been a while ago), and the enchants that you do have are all the lesser versions, why is that?

I also had a look through the logs from last night's alt run (i looked at the 'problems' section because I like finding problems), the main issues were on Kromog, i watched the replay and noticed that you didn't move away on the Slams unlike the rest of the melee, and you didn't get into the middle of the raid for the grasping runes. There was a fair bit of unnecessary damage taken on Flamebender but nothing major.

I like that you were using potions on every fight, correct use of glyphs (rude interruption on oregorger etc) and your dps seems to be decent.

Finally, I have 2 questions:
Bloodbath vs Avatar on single target fights, why do you favour BB considering you have the 4-set?
What are your thoughts on Heroic Blackhand? I know you haven't killed it yet, but what will you be doing (and what WON'T you be doing) during the fight?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:18 pm  

Hey,
I have not been logging on WoW much the last couple of weeks since our guild broke down. Therefore I have not bother to go buy a gem for my bracers since we are not doing any progress raiding. About the neck I do have a enchanted Thogar's Serrated Chain, I mistakenly used the wrong one because I changed my spec a few min before the raid and used my old preset in equpiment manager instead of the right one, this is also the reason I forgot to equip 4-piece on the fist 2 bosses. The lesser enchants is because I have been gold troubled until recently.

About kromog, I have always been on the other side for the "cheese spot" where melees can't be hit by anything. So doing it without that was a first time for me, which didn't go to well.
Bloodbath was just because I haven't had the time to test out avatar in pugs, and thought my trial run would probably be a bad time to test stuff. But I do think Avatar is higher damage output on single target fights.

About Blackhand, that's a hard one for me, but I'll try. I would go fury for the fight with these glyphs; enraged speed, heroic leap, rallying cry
Talents; double time, enraged regeneration, sudden death, storm bolt, vigilance, avatar and anger management. If was assigned for ranks I would use rude interruption, but I have heard that warriors are somewhat bad at doing ranks.
I would use my first rallying cry on one of the demolition and my vigilance when asked for or when I am assigned to use it. Other then that I can't really see what other warrior specific stuff I would do

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:31 pm  

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageANY QUESTIONS?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:12 pm  

Sorry for the delay, Abyss will be in contact with you soon.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]