[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - Aize - Balance druid

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:07 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Aize - Balance druid
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:12 am  

Character name: Aize

Character class: Druid

Professions: Herb and inscription (700)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... e/advanced

I love playing balance druid and have been playing it since MoP, i have also played some resto druid but i am not a big fan.
I am able to respecc if needed for progress.

Single target: Single target rotation as a balance druid is fairly simple. Always use starsurge if you have it available and don't have any current enpowerment for the eclipse you are in. Align them at the start of each eclipse so you get the most out of each proc. Always keep moonfire and sunfire on the target.

Opening: Prepot, pre-cast starfire, pop CA with other CD's, cast moonfire/sunfire, 1x starsurge followed by 2x starfire and repeat untill you CA is about to run out, then cast moonfire again to apply both dots.

Multiple target: For multiple targets i will use the same single target rotation for one of the targets, but instead of using starsurge i will use most of the procs for starfall since the damage output from starfall is a lot higher than starsurge when fighting multiple targets. It is also very important to keep every target dotted with both moonfire and sunfire.

Stat priority:
Mastery >= Critical Strike > Haste > Multistrike > Versatility

Experience:
I started playing WoW december 2004. Joined my first serious raiding guild in TBC (supreme voodoo) but that was at the end of the expansion so i basically just got boosted in the low tier raids.

In WOTLK i got a bit more serious and switched server to Ragnaros to play with my friends in "Hypnotize". We cleared Naxxramas, Ulduar and ToC but then the guild disbanded and i joined "Hordes Angles" and cleared ICC.

When Cataclysm came out i was kind of sick of the game and played PvP only. Then in MoP me and my friends from back in WOTLK missed the fun we had back then so we started the guild "The Silver Core" and have been raiding ever since.

When Slerk quit after HM he made me the new GM and we had good progress the first couple of weeks, but then i went to Thailand for a month and when i came back the guild had really fallen apart. And on this server it is not an easy job reqruiting a whole new raid team so I decided to disband the guild.

I only have some outdated logs from HM, i can get some new ones from a pug if needed.

About me: Im a 21 year old dude from Norway, currently working. In my spare time i love to play games and have been doing it since i was a kid.
I am able to raid Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 18:00 - 00:00.
I am very comfortable talking with other people through voice-comms and have been doing it a lot.

The reason i want to join NSJL is that i have heard many good things about the guild and of course it is one of the best guilds on this server.
I really want to make good progress this expansion and i think NSJL is my best option.
UI:
ui1.png
ui1.png [ 3.51 MiB | Viewed 24081 times ]

Post subject: Re: Aize - Balance druid
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:19 pm  

Hi,

First of all, I don't main a balance druid, so I'm obviously not some great guru or whatever, but I'd like you to clarify when you use Incarnation in your opener and tell you that precasting Starfire isn't worth it. You either precast Wrath or you precast nothing at all (this is what I prefer doing, and is also less prone to fucking up a pulltimer)

Other than that I'd just like to know when/if you pool your Shooting Stars procs, it's great if you mention specific fights here :p

I am for a trial since I'm just nitpicking and making myself look like an idiot here anyway

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]