[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [accepted] Social spot (Fury, shadow, affliction)

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:55 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: [accepted] Social spot (Fury, shadow, affliction)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:38 am  

Character name: Twaron (fury warrior) / Rezident (shadow priest) / Drokk (affli lock)

Character class: See above

Professions: Warrior: BS and JC. Priest: tailor and herb. Lock: alchemy and herb.

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode):
warrior:
SP:
Lock:

Respeccing: I have not tanked on my warrior a long time, never healed on my priest. Lock=traditionally I like affli. So I can try respeccing but would most probably suck at it.

Class Info: What can you tell us about your class? Why do you like it? Include your ability priorities, info about cooldown usage and your stat priorities.
Warrior: to wreck faces. This was my first char and loved it since. He is always the bulldozer, paving the way for my alts as new content comes out. Exec with SD, BT, WS to dump rage, RB at 2, Stormbolt off CD. Reckless off CD. BRage to keep enrage up. AoE: zerker+Racager+Bladestorm, then BT/WW/RB. I go for str/crit/mastery/multi=haste (not that I have much choice in LFR, mind you). Enchant for crit.

Priest: I liked affli lock so much that I made another and named it a priest. The new no-dot talent makes it even better for me, very mobile. MB with 3- orbs, DP with 3+ orbs (and then 2 Insanities), MSpike. S:P and VT on offtargets. Pop the haste talent thingy whenever off CD, shadowfiend too. Int/haste/mastery
Lock: see above, only with UA/Agony/Corr and Drain soul.

Raid experience: Which bosses did you kill while they were current content? Any memorable moments, favourite bosses, etc.?
Tanked Naxx (loved it) and some Tournament (but mainly dps here), then dps in Ulduar and ICC, then quit the game. WoD brought me back.

Guild history: Tell us something about your previous guilds, why you joined/left them etc.
The Blazing Crusaders officer (with Saetia and other friends, was awesome) in Naxx era, then we went to Leviathan (made it to officer though I specifically asked at applying to never become one) for Ulduar and ICC, then Slackers Inc. for really short time, then I quit.

Logs of your recent performances: If you want to increase your chances of being accepted, show us logs of your recent raid endeavours from sites like WarcraftLogs.
None (it is LFR after all). About 20k dps (with this shitty gear? C'mon).

When can you play: Mythic team will be raiding 3 days a week: Wednesday, Thursday (both starting 19:45) and Sunday (starting 18:45) , ending 23:00. Monday could also rarely be used for rescheduling. Heroic group will be raiding on Monday and Tuesday, starting 19:45 and ending 23:00. Tell us something about when we can expect you to be online so we can see if the schedules are compatible.

Applying for social spot, tho all of these are ok if work does not interfere.

Where are you from: Represent your country!
Hungary.

Age: How old are you? We've had problems with parent enrages and don't really want any more!
Turning 40 in summer. Eternal child :)

Communication: Do you own a microphone? Are you okay with speaking using voice-comms (TS3)?
Yes I do and no problem.

About you: Tell us something about yourself. We want to get to know the person behind the in-game character; after all, this is a team game and it's nice to know the other members of the team and find people with similar interests!
I am an account/copywriter/operator/jack of all trades for the family ad agency, working mainly for BMW. Work is stressful enough (the world is full of idiots, I tell you) so I only ask for a social/semi-raider spot because I want the game to relieve the stress and not further enhance it.
Otherwise single, no kinds, and no, I don't live with my parents. :)

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: AKA What's in it for you?
Maybe the occasional normal/heroic run with your alts if you don't mind. Otherwise some PvP.

UI and keybinds: If you're applying for a raiding spot, list your keybinds here and post a screenshot of your combat UI. You can use the img tags or upload it as an attachment.
I use a Nostromo gamepad so everything is keybound.
<=a crappy video of me doing crappy dps in Slackers, my UI has stayed the same since.

Anything else: If there's any other information you'd like to share with us, please do so here.
Saetia recommended that I apply to you, we raided together in the golden era (The Blazing Crusaders, ah the good times).

EDIT: if you have any news on the new Tool album please let me know. :)

Post subject: Re: Social spot (Fury, shadow, affliction)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:16 am  

April!

I can totally vouch for this handsome hungarian. /for! Some great times we have shared back in Wotlk.

Post subject: Re: Social spot (Fury, shadow, affliction)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:23 am  
Officer

I dont see a problem taking you in as social, /w any of us for invite.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]