No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:05 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Melunia - Balance Druid
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:37 pm  

Character name: Melunia - Thunderhorn.

Character class: Druid - Balance.

Professions: Engineering - Tailoring

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): Specs: Crit: 13.69% - Haste: 7.28% - Mastery: 55.45% - Multistrike: 12.35% - Versatility: 3.83%. Talents: Balance. Tier Talents: Displacer Beast - Ysera's Gift - Typhoon - Incarnation: Chosen of Elune - Ursol's Vortex - Nature's Vigil - Euphoria. 689 Ilvl Equipped, 690 unequipped. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... a/advanced (Armory says my ilvl is abit lower, cause it hasent been update with the 5 ilvl for brf items)

Class Info: I like Balance druid because it offers a very active playstyle, and also quite abit of surviveability. My stat priority is: Master>Crit/Multistrike>Haste.

Raid experience: i am currently 8/10 hc in BRF, and 1/7 mythic in HM. Almost killed Butcher Mythic aswell. Memorable moments, would be when i did Mythic Kargath with one of my old guilds, Liquid. My favorite bosses would be Blackhand - Kromog - Oregorger - Thogar - Mythic Kargath, and then a whole load of old stuff like Lich King.

Guild history: My 2 raiding guilds before applying to this are "Liquid" and "Act of Treason". Reason i left Liquid was cause i didnt like the way they ran the raid, case in point, i had to go brush my teeth, cause it was gettin late, and i didnt wanna wake my parents, by doing so, whilest they slept. When i came back, after 5 ish Minutes, they had kicked me out the group, and would reinvite me, cause their setup was "Better" Even tho the new person they invite was a pug, and it was HC so they could have just invited me, cause of the new Flexible System. The reason i wanna get into "No skill just luck" Instead of "Act of Treason" is because im looking for abit faster/more progress, and thats really the only reason. I dont hold a grudge against any of the former guilds, im still friends with most of em.

Logs of your recent performances: Cant provide them as is right now, found logs from my guild, but they were from December 2014, before i joined the guild.

When can you play: I can raid 3 days a week, wich ever that might be. Wednesday - Thursady 19:45 - 23:00 Server time, is fine with me. The sunday right i can be there before 19:30-45, but will be able to make it to 23, no problem.

Tell us something about when we can expect you to be online so we can see if the schedules are compatible: U can expect to see my online all day, everyday. I have homeschool, so i use alot of time at my computer.

Where are you from: I am from Denmark.

Age: I am 15 years old, but i wont have my Mom or Dad coming in here interrupting raid or anything, they know that when i raid, im not to be disturbed.

Communication: I am fine with whatever voice program u guys use, i do have a mic, and im not shy at all.

About you: As mentioned before, im a 15 year on guy from Denmark, who loves to play video games, and listen to music, ranging from Rap to Death Metal. When i dont play wow i usually sleep, eat or walk with my dog.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: AKA What's in it for you?: Reason i wanna join, is cause i wanna progress more then i currently am. And also hopefully meet some more nice people!

UI and keybinds: I got too many keybinds to write them all down. UI: http://imgur.com/IPHag3g

Anything else: There is nothing more for me to tell. Hope u accept me, looking forward to ur reply!

Post subject: Re: Melunia - Balance Druid
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:49 pm  

Hi,

Let's open with your opener; (durrr) tell me how you open a fight and why you have decided to do it that way. (Excruciating detail is encouraged)
Also tell me about your Shooting Stars usage
On which fights would you consider changing talents?
What source have you used for your class knowledge?

Post subject: Re: Melunia - Balance Druid
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:05 am  

My opener. I think my opener is one of my only issues on my Moonkin. I start with using my cds, and prepot, ofc. Cds being Berserking (Racial for trolls) - Celestial Alignment - Incarnation: Chosen of Elune. Then i use Moonfire, applying both dots due to Celestial Alignment. If its a 2/3 targeted fight, like Maidens/Hanz and Franz, i multi dot them, during the entire encounter. I then use Starsurge, to get my Lunar Empowerment, and then use 2 Starfire's. Then i use another Starsurge, and another 2 Starfire's, during this point, my Celestial alignment, will have around 0,5 seconds left, so the i re-apply my dots, whilst Celestial Alignment is up, so i get double value off my Moon/Sunfire. Thats my opener.
For the Shooting Star proc, i use them once i have them available, and in need of another Starsurge, to maintain both my empowerments up, when i cast those spells. Those spells being Wrath and Starfire. If its a fight like Hanz and Franz, Maidens or Twin Ogron, i will keep up Starfall, most of the time aswell, giving me another good opportunity to use Shooting Stars, so i dont overflow my Starsurge charges, and waste my Shooting Stars proc.
I would change talents/glyph's on whatever fight is needed. For example on Beastlord i use Glyph of Astral Communion, so i can change to solar/lunar whilst avoiding spears. For example i would use Solar, to multi-dot the adds, and then go back to lunar, to use Starfall and get the max damage out of that, whilest dotting all the spears, and the boss. On Blackhand, i will if need of course use Glyph of the Flapping Owl.
My source for my class knowledge has been Icy-veins.com, and looking through high end guilds, Moonkin’s logs. Or in general, Balance Druid’s doing better than me. Thanks for ur time.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]