[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - Feral/Boomkin off spec Raiding App

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:15 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Feral/Boomkin off spec Raiding App
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:15 am  

Character name: Ÿop

Character class: Feral / Off spec Balance

Professions: Engineering / Skinning

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... p/advanced

Respeccing: I currently have Balance as an off spec i enjoy playing it and can main it if you would prefer.

Class Info: Feral druids are a dot based dps and one of the only (to my knowledge) specs that kept some element of snapshotting
in WoD this is done with TF + BT giving us a 45% increased damage on our dots (Rake + Rip) there are two stat prio's
that i have found both on The Fluid Druid forums those being the following: Mastery>Crit>Multi>Vers>Haste
and the second Crit>Multi>Vers>haste i personally tend to go with Crit>Multi option as i feel it performs better.

as for talents i tend to go with - 15: Wild Charge, 30: Renewal, 45: Typhoon, 60: Incarnation, 75: Ursol's Vortex
or Mighty Bash (Fight depending) 90: Nature's Vigil, 100: Bloodtalons (I sometimes try Lunar Inspiration out on Maidens
as i feel i get a bit more dps out of it and another dot on the turrets always helps)

For my Opener i use: Pre cast HT on 5 secs, Pre-pot, Incarnation + rake + 2 shreds and TF/Berserk followed by the usual.

Raid experience: I joined in MoP and sadly only got to raid SoO i achieved 14/14 Heroic (Mythic) i also have 7/7hc 1/7Mythic Highmaul
and currently 9/10hc BRF.

Guild history: I have been in 4 Guilds throughout my time raiding Fear of Extinction (1st) Combined (2nd) i breifly joined you during MoP
however left as i felt there wasn't a perminant spot for me and currently i am in Left Hand Path.

Logs of your recent performances: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/pD ... /#fight=28

When can you play: all times during the evening.

Where are you from: London, UK \o/

Communication: Yes, when im raiding however i tend to focus on just the raid so i may not talk often.

About you: not much to say really just play wow and watch streams :p

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I want to join because i'd like to raid with like minded people who want to progress
with mythic always being the end goal.

UI and keybinds: http://gyazo.com/1916dac351930d9fe67f676d347aa81e

Anything else: if i missed something out then please tell me and if you have any questions ask away.

Post subject: Re: Feral/Boomkin off spec Raiding App
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:52 am  

Hi, I will (have) asked Web to look at your feral stuff; meanwhile, could you tell me the basics of boomkin like you did for feral? Considering boomkin is very strong atm etc

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:06 pm  

Err yeah sure,

From what i know of balance it's another DoT class which excells at multi-dot fights as well as single target fights, The stat prio
i follow for Balance is Mastery>Haste>multi i've seen some post's say that after a certain amount of mastery you should be looking for
more haste but seeing as it's my off spec i havent had the luxury of playing around with this.

As for talents i tend to go with - 15: Displacer Beast, 30: Renewal, 45: Mass entalglement/Typhoon (for add management), 60: Incarnation,
75: Ursol's Vortex (Further add Management) 90: Natures Vigil, 100: Euphoria.

For boomkin i spent alot of time looking around for hints and tips on the opener and i have tried many different but the one i tend to use is the
following: Pre-Pot, Incarnation/CA/Berserk + MF + Starsurge + Starfire x2 + Starsurge + Starfire x2 and then continue my normal rotation.

Not sure if that's what you wanted to know or not.

ty for reply

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:05 pm  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]