[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - Social Spot / CM(?) Spot - Biblethump Retri/Holydin

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:17 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Social Spot / CM(?) Spot - Biblethump Retri/Holydin
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:52 pm  

Character name: Biblethump - Thunderhorn

Character class: Paladin (Retri, Holy)

Professions: Mining/Herb, might get changed.

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): I'm playing Holy and Retribution. I do not have the best kind of gear, as this is an alt. I am also mainly joining the guild to be social with my friend - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... p/advanced.
Respeccing: Personally I enjoy the playstyle of both Holy and Retribution. I don't plan to be raiding with the team though, as mentioned in topic title. I can swap between other roles, preferrably not tank. I do not like tanking.

Class Info: "You can leave out the class info, something like holy warrior yay light durr" -Vaelastrasza

Raid experience: I am currently 5/10M on my Main (druid, Kappa-Thunderhorn) and 2/7M HM. I have not raided a lot on the paladin. Memorable moments was back in SoO on my lock, on which I took down the Iron Juggernaut by myself from ~5M HP.

Guild history: In wrath I was in DND on thunderhorn, used to raid with them actively. Left it due to it being dead, and later joined Anima in MoP. I am still in Anima to this day on my Druid and actively raid with them. Guild is currently #5 on the server.

Logs of your recent performances: N/A for paladin.
When can you play:N/A for paladin. Social spot.

Tell us something about when we can expect you to be online so we can see if the schedules are compatible.

I am usually on most of the time of the day, if not on blizzard games, then on battle.net. I am raiding mon/wed/thurs on my druid. School every weekday from 8.15-15.30.

Where are you from: I am from Denmark.

Age: I am 18 year olds, and parents won't really be bothering. Shouldn't be a problem either way, as I am not planning to join the raid team.

Communication: Got pretty much every VoiceComs there could be on the internet I guess. Got a mic.

About you: I'm an 18yo boy from Denmark who really loves videogames. I am a very competitive personality and usually strive to get better or be the best. I am not shy at all when it comes to meeting new people, and will engage them with open hands.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: AKA What's in it for you?:
I have a friend, Necor, in the guild which I fc'd my paladin to play with. Hence why I want to join the guild, rather than just joining some random guild with nothing in it for me.

UI and keybinds: Not applying to a raid spot.

Anything else: If the guild happens to have a CM team (Necor mentioned SOMETHING about it, I think) - I have been, and am still a very avid CM runner, that have hosted 8/9 realm best times on Thunderhorn/Wildhammer in MoP in patch 5.4 as a disc priest, and currently host the Grimrail realm best by now. The team I run them with have done the other 7 while I was not there, so I won't say that I host those. The team does.

Post subject: Re: Social Spot / CM(?) Spot - Biblethump Retri/Holydin
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 2:52 pm  

Site Admin

Hey, sorry about no response from our officer team, we were really busy lately and forgot about the applications. >.< If you are interested in continuing your app, please just let me know.

Image Image

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 6:32 pm  

I think he already got invited Kappa :)

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 1:32 pm  

Site Admin

God bless the order this board is in :^)

Image Image

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]