[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - raiding app

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:59 am

Post subject: raiding app
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:07 am  

Character name: Xollobym

Character class: DPS fury war (tauren and proud)

Professions: BS & JC both max for months now

Talent specs, 688 i lvl, Armory link http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... m/advanced:

Which spec(s) are you playing? i pref fury, been that way since i started back in BC. What kind of gear do you have? not realy seein how linking my armory could help twice so i will let you people look up a couple of lines cos its kinda easier for me lol.

Respeccing: to be honest i tanked a hell of a lot in WotLK and a bit more in Cata and by that time i hated tanking, but, i loved hitting things (in game). its what makes the game fun for me.

Class Info: What can you tell us about your class? hehe, my class was made as a meat shield for all other classes, us poor old wars take the smashing and just grunt at the mobs then hit back twice as hard. Warrior is like being a totally fun class cos no one likes healing us. we charge in burst huge dps, pray the tank has the agro and keep hittin till everything is dead, ok i understand that on boss fights we all have to bow to the mechanics of the fight but honestly wars aint rocket science. our mobility helps, heroic leap is kinda cool when the shit gets close but, its always fun and its what i love.

Why do you like it? Warrior was my first char and has always been my choice in all games i have played, im no spring chicken i will admit but my age is my business and i can suffer all ages like most people.

Include your ability priorities, info about cooldown usage and your stat priorities. lets start with what makes a war tick... RAGE or to be enraged? keeping the enraged ability up is prio to me, it makes me hit harder and back in cata kept me over agroing many tanks... not very funny but it made my guild tanks work harder. dont see it happening atm though, spose i should work on that. (im sorry if that upsets any tanks who may read this but hell, u keep the agro i'll keep hittin) fairs fair.

i prio the use of all my cooldowns when blooslust is used, or maybe at the begining of a fight, this sometimes means i get to use em twice and that to me is sweet. like with kromog now, BL at the last 20% seems the norm atm, i get to use major cooldowns twice, at least.

my stat prios as im Single Minded Fury are crit and mastery, crit keeps me enraged, (helps the dps too), and mastery increases all my damage whilst enraged, so tbh its a no brainer for my spec.

Raid experience: Which bosses did you kill while they were current content? Any memorable moments, favourite bosses, etc.? Wot LK, all but the man himself, guild fell over at that point and ruined the chance for me and a few others who still play this with me. Cata, most bosses tbh, it was quite an easy expansion to play in except at the very begining. warrior class was a beast to get gear for, my first real weapon in Cata looked like a rock on a stick. it took me 3 days to get 2 of theem and they were great till the first raid weapons came out then they just looked stupid n basic but they got me there.

the most memorable kill

Guild history: Tell us something about your previous guilds, why you joined/left them etc.
i spent my time in 3 guilds in cata, EVOCATI, Legacy, lemonade. i did minor in a few other guilds but tbh its all history and viewable online. i took most bosses down in most of these guilds depending when i was in what guild.

Logs of your recent performances: If you want to increase your chances of being accepted, show us logs of your recent raid endeavours from sites like WarcraftLogs.
i have never used logs i just know im doin ok but im sure if you see SV's logs you will see me there. sorry i cant be much more help there.

When can you play: Mythic team will be raiding 3 days a week: Wednesday, Thursday (both starting 19:45) and Sunday (starting 18:45) , ending 23:00. Monday could also rarely be used for rescheduling.
Heroic group will be raiding on Monday and Tuesday, starting 19:45 and ending 23:00.

Tell us something about when we can expect you to be online so we can see if the schedules are compatible.
i am online every day due to my medical problems some of the timings could be a bit close for comfort due to RL issues but nothing is so important it cant be worked around for a bit of relaxin killin :)

Where are you from: Represent your country! i am English, at least that what my mum told me lol

Age: How old are you? We've had problems with parent enrages and don't really want any more! im too old to admit it, lets say i have seen the bad side of 40 and leave it at that please.

Communication: Do you own a microphone? Are you okay with speaking using voice-comms (TS3)?
i use voice coms and hace ts3 installed, i aint scared to talk but i been told my voice does scare some people.

About you: Tell us something about yourself. We want to get to know the person behind the in-game character; after all, this is a team game and it's nice to know the other members of the team and find people with similar interests!
ok, so im a driver by trade, as my last boss told me. he could put anything in front of me and i could drive it from a push bike to a 50 ton transporter to a tank.
i dont drink much atm and well i aint smoked weed in a few years now either... shit am i dead???????? lol, no its cos i have a back injury and i aint worked for maybe 10 years now. wow lets me run around and hit things and, its fun. does online gaming get better than this?... no

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: AKA What's in it for you?
what does anyone want when all the shit is taken outa the equasion... more friends, more fun. why else play a game? im here to have fun and kill things without being arrested, anything else is a bonus.

UI and keybinds: If you're applying for a raiding spot, list your keybinds here and post a screenshot of your combat UI. You can use the img tags or upload it as an attachment.
thats a scarey one, i use the basic ui and im a clicker. hope that aint a problem for you guys, i have always played this way and tbh i have always done ok. i use bigwigs boss mod and littlewigs too but seein my ui is of no use cos its basic and simple.

Anything else: If there's any other information you'd like to share with us, please do so here.

i guess i should say i been around a while, i dont mind what people think of me, its all water off a ducks back. i like a good laugh like the next man and maybe if u want an old war like me around it could be fun. i aint gonna beg for a place im too feckin proud for that. so please dont even think of askin. i have a choice atm help a lower guild build a new group or go to a guild that may be able to teach an old dog like me a few new tricks. so you peaople have a great day and please, keep beatin SV, i cant stand farseer and thats why im movin guild. my friends who move with me will be an asset to any guild they go to even if i aint. glad i got the chance to put that there, it was in my mind a prio. laters guys n girls :)

Post subject: Re: raiding app
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 2:52 pm  

Site Admin

Hey, sorry about no response from our officer team, we were really busy lately and forgot about the applications. >.< If you are interested in continuing your app, please just let me know.

Image Image