[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [declined] Torped - retri paladin

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:44 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: [declined] Torped - retri paladin
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:50 pm  

I am Czech soo I am sorry for my engl. mistakes :) Hope it wont make you rude :oops: ... At all i dont have problem with understanding just my grammar is bad.

Character name: Torped - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ped/simple

Character class: Paladin - retri

About you: My name is Petr. I am 17 y/o. I am from CZ. my hobbies are fitness, guitar, PC games. I spend a lot of free time at gym or with my friend out. At evening I play PC games ( I play WoW since my 9 years, because my dad played soo i am pretty nerdy, Last 2 years i played on few free servers bcos my dad stoped with WoW, but i could not leave my love :D I also play LoL sometimes). Atm. I study first class.
Professions: Min + bs

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): Retri, 681 , http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ped/simple
Respeccing: I know how to play my both pala off specs on cata level, but i didnt try them on WoD yet, but when need i have no problem with playing it.

This character is pretty new, I made it with boost month ago and went HC for 3 IDs.. I dont have BiS items bcos i just changed greens for HC epics...

I am usually +- 2k from Simulated single target DPS.

Class Info: By light, be purified! I always played paladin, idk why i just love it .. :D For WOD i used icy veins guide.. No idea what to write here... I dont think there is something special what should i do .. I use HoS when need, when tank dies i take aggro and try to kite... Really no idea what to say ...
Raid experience: I started raiding when i was 9 y/o when i just learned rotation and tactic and had no idea what i am doing. :D I raided with alt group. My best memories are from free server icewow when we had pretty hard Ragnaros HC progress. They made him ultra close to blizz and it was my nightmare, we were there like 5 hours every day for 3 weeks before he finally made him ... Overall i still love this boss.

Guild history: I started playing on offi server month ago and i found few ppl who i know from my young ages. Soo i was invited into Fantasy. I am thankful to them for gearing me and teaching me HC tactics, but i dont feel comfortable there .. No one talks in guild chat, rarely someone helps you when you ask etc. (I rly cant explain it in English, sorry)

Logs of your recent performances: If you want to increase your chances of being accepted, show us logs of your recent raid endeavours from sites like WarcraftLogs.

When can you play: I have no problem with raiding everyday, just sometimes i go out with my friends. Its hard to say when you can expect me online, but when i sign somewhere i am always there on time or i give info earlier that i ll be late.

Where are you from: I am from Czech republic. At all i love my country beacouse we have really nice nature and sights, but i hate Gypsies.

Age: I am 17, but my dad is WoW player soo i have no problem with this. At all i study well soo some bans are away aswell :D

Communication: I own mic. i have no problem with talking, but when i talk english i am shy because i make mistakes (as you see :X)... I have no problem with listening ( i have some exp. with listening eng. bcos i played few tournaments with foreign guys at LoL)

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I am looking for some guild when i can join progress and where are skillfull and friendly guys.

UI and keybinds: I ll add screen later, i am on second PC already and main is turned off...

But i use 3 mouse bind, f1-f5, ctrl 1 - ctrl 5 , E, Q, alt 1 - alt 5 .. That is enough for me on PVE... on pvp i use aswell shift, F, G, C, V,G + combinations ( i play holy for pvp, on WoD just didnt have time to make gear and play it yet :(... T is for push to talk

Anything else: Just, Thanks you were that patient and read that trash english :D

Post subject: Re: Torped - retri paladin
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:24 am  

Site Admin

Hey and thanks for applying. :)

Could you please include screenshot of your UI? Also please go more in-depth for your rotation, just using Icy-Veins is rarely enough to achieve maximum possible output. I'll poke one of our paladins to check your app afterwards.

Image Image

Post subject: Re: Torped - retri paladin
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:56 pm  

Hi
I'm sure you're a nice person and all, but I can't judge your play without seeing any logs and/or a written explanation of what you do (and preferably why)
What I can tell you is this: icyveins is generally trash, don't use their guides.
Sorry for the delay and I'm looking forward to your reply :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]