No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 6:00 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] jalkra
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:31 pm  

Character name: Jalkra
Character class: Mage
Character level: 80
Played time: 18 Days

Character pofessions and the skill: Skinning 450/450 and Herbalsim 450/450
Character talant spec and gear level: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&n=Jalkra
Willing to respec if needed: Yes

Raid experience: Voa 10/25, OS 10/25, Naxx 10 and 25 but done it on my dk.
When can you play: I can play evry day. when i got school, i can only paly after 16.00 to 23.00 or 22.00

Where are you from: I am from sweden.
About me: I can be funny and i can be dumd :D don't know anymore that i can tell :P
Why do you wan't to join and what to you expect from the guild: I need a raiding guild and i expect raiding :lol: . Got a PvP guild before and that did suck and i did need to make pug groups to all the raids. ben alliance before. if you look at my armory link, don't think im a pvper cuz sometimes i forgot to put on my pve gear :lol:

Last edited by jalkra on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: jalkra
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:27 am  
Officer

nice gear, a bit short on application but if english not first language fine, at moment in guild we at the point of lots of changes and prep for 25 man but we do raid we intending for 3 days a week we do more than that in a week now, as for your class i have absolutely no idea about mages so sure hellstormus, ulvanna, grummar, and any other mage that i missed out will comment but nice on a whole /for :) p.s i hope we looking for mages :).

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:13 pm  

hera do u drink ??? :P

i crnt check ur armory link at the min think the site is down, hope others can

i think thers only 4 mages in the guild, so theres a posible chance, but am not sure wot classes wen need at the min but am sure some1 else will say

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:57 pm  
Site Admin

im for so /w me or any officers for invite :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]