No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:24 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: [declined] Noirissel Frost Death Knight
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:11 am  

Character name: Noirissel

Character class: Death Knigth

Professions: Mining, Blacksmith

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link: I'm currently playing with 2h Frost just respecced from Unholy and actually I dont like 2h frost -because it really depends on some procs in my opinion- but i will play with 2h Frost untill I will get proper 1h weapons because it is still better than unholy after 6.2.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... l/advanced

Respeccing: I used to tank some years ago, I know tanking mechanics so why not if I have to?

Class Info: I like DK since Warcraft III and after played it in WotlK I really liked the Rune mechanics and versality of DK and now it is still a entertainment class to play for me.

In my opinion as a 2H Frost the main priority is using Obliterate with Killing Machine procs and rest of the rotation is not that hard.
I always start with outbreak and pop CDs at beginning of the figt -so I can use them again ofcourse :D-

My stat priority is Mastery and Multistrike -After Str for sure-. I know it is not the correct priority for 2H Frost, I think haste is a better choice for KM procs but as I said im looking for proper 1H weapons for going DW.

Raid experience: ICC's first wing, Trial of Cruseder as I remember.

Guild history: I was in a great Turkish guild that named Evolution back in WotlK but after my friends that invited me to guild quit from it because of looting issues and I felt I must leave too then couldn't find a guild felt alone and quited WoW - :D -
Logs of your recent performances: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... #boss=1720
I've just found this one from my first LFR run i think with 622 gear lvl.

When can you play: Mythic team will be raiding 3 days a week: I'm actually not thinking about playing that hardcore maybe I can make raid with your alts or something like that. But I have some freetime theese days so if it is needed I can be comfortable with your raiding times.

Where are you from: I'm From Turkey and just moved to Germany for further education.

Communication: Yes I have a mic and dont have any problem about it.

About you: I was studying Photography in Turkey and moved to Germany to study cinema here, I play alto sax and really into writing and reading.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I like conept of raiding, you will meet with new people and have fun with them while witnessing the well written -maybe not? :D- story of the game.

UI and keybinds: I dont like mixing things too much and in my opinion as a DPS you dont need tons of interface addons and things like that so this is the UI and keybinds I'm using for years.

Anything else: It has been just 30 hours played since I hit 100lvl. And Thank you for reading :)

edit: Forgot the armory link

Attachments:
File comment: UI and Keybinds
WoWScrnShot_062615_013656.jpg
WoWScrnShot_062615_013656.jpg [ 258.62 KiB | Viewed 30584 times ]

Post subject: Re: Noirissel Frost Death Knight
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:32 am  

I have two questions for you.
Do you know anyone in the guild?
&
How do you feel versatile without having your level 100 talent, Chains of Ice, Dark Simulacrum, Blood Boil or Strangulate on your actionbars? (and death grip on F8 although I guess that could be a mouse binding or whatever)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageANY QUESTIONS?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:01 pm  

Hello, I think that I dont know anyone from guild.

And this is my action bar when I use questing I'll add the one that I use on raids in a hour but if you will look closer you can see my lvl 100 talent -Defile- on my action bars on the rigth side of the screen, it is binded to key "Z" and I must say that I dont really use Dark Simulacrum because it is not working on almost all the bosses and also I dont use Chains Of Ice so much because you dont have to slow down or kite anything in LFR. I usually put Strangulate to one of my mouse keys but my mouse is broken -I will get a new Logitecth MX I'm using a reguler laser mouse rigth now- and probably forgot to re-assign it to a new key binding because I dont use it very much in LFR and dungeons.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:06 am  

Whops, I meant level 90 talent.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageANY QUESTIONS?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:37 am  

If you want to join a mythic raiding guild with little to no previous raid experience you're going to have to make a really soild application.
You seem to be applying as a social but as far as I know (officers feel free to correct me) we're pretty much only accepting good players or friends of our members.
You may or may not be a good player but I'm having a really hard time justifying inviting you based on the current info in your app (including your log and armory).

ImageANY QUESTIONS?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]