[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - Mornel & Isoldrath

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:48 pm

Post subject: Re: Mornel & Isoldrath
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:46 pm  

ill be there all for you, as its actually a wedensday, and thats the only day on the entire week i normally cant as I also wrote in the initial post, but for all its worth I will be canceling my usual wedensday stuff and show up for you guys :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:59 pm  

Site Admin

Hey, you didn't show up tonight for the raid. Anything came up?

Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:01 pm  

Hey, yes I greatly apoligize actually things suddenly turned out so hectic that now as i write this message is the first time since tuesday that I sit at the PC, and I have actually been thinking alot about you guys as it was not the greatest way to show promise not even giving message. but my father sadly landed on the hospital quite ill and at the same time the missus was comming home from vacation, so I have had to combine picking them up and ensuring my dad is okay. currently he is alive but frankly they cant figure out what is wrong. it seems to be 3 things at the same time, so they are quite puzzled, and im quite worried, as I have already lost my mom some years ago.

so yeah again I really really apoligize for not showing up nor giving a headsup. but I am still here :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:53 pm  

Site Admin

Alright, sorry to hear about your dad. We can give it another go this Wednesday, same thing.

Image Image