[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [withdrawn] Skreamo - Frost Mage

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:44 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: [withdrawn] Skreamo - Frost Mage
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:38 pm  

Character name: Skreamo.

Character class: Mage

Professions: Herbalism / Alchemy

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): I'm currently rolling Frost, I love it cause of mobility it gives compared to Arcane. I wouldn't mind going Arcane but it probably take me a bit to get used to again. I'm currently at 683 iLvl but only dinged level 100 at 23/6/2015. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... o/advanced

Class Info: Frost mage loves crit/multistrike the most of all my main rotation really depends on what is procs as frost, and running my cooldowns as effective as possible.

Raid experience: I barely have raid experience in WoD. But I raided during WOTLK and TBC. I wish I did during vanilla aswell, but was only level 53 when TBC hit, I raided upto Tier 5 content in TBC and done everything on WOTLK current content, even got LK hc on 10 man.

Guild history: I was in X Horde for 2 weeks but I dislike their attitude towards raiding, everything goes so extremely slow, with barely any progression, which I'm looking for.

Logs of your recent performances: I've done first 3 bosses in HFC on normal, doing a round 35-50k dps depending AOE or not.

When can you play: Mythic team will be raiding 3 days a week: Wednesday, Thursday (both starting 19:45) and Sunday (starting 18:45) , ending 23:00. Monday could also rarely be used for rescheduling.
Heroic group will be raiding on Monday and Tuesday, starting 19:45 and ending 23:00.

Sounds fine by me, by that time I would allready had dinner etc.

Tell us something about when we can expect you to be online so we can see if the schedules are compatible. I'm pretty much always online past 18h.

Where are you from: Belgium.

Communication: Do you own a microphone? Are you okay with speaking using voice-comms (TS3)? I do have a microphone and everytime I use my pc I'm always logged into teamspeak :) and I do talk (although my english might not always be as fluent).

About you: So my real name is Vincent, I'm a 21 year old student from Belgium, Ghent, I study history, I love going out with friends, snowboarding overall having a good time really.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I always loved raiding so I would love getting back into it and I've seen a few members who seem to be very well geared so I'd think you guys are good at it :D

UI and keybinds: http://i.imgur.com/jqADyrD.jpg

Anything else: I'd just love to see the real side of PvE again :)

Post subject: Re: Skreamo - Frost Mage
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:54 am  

Site Admin

Hey and sorry for rather late response. I'm gonna quickly go over issues I have with your app:

1) I know that you talked to Veii and he asked you to make some logs, that'd be very helpful. Simply saying you do X-Y dmg is of no use to us.

2) Your UI seems basic, are you using any other addons we can't see? Also, what's the deal with your keybinds - such as not having invis keybound? It's one of the strongest personal CDs in raid settings these days.

3) Lack of recent raiding experience. Obviously there isn't much you can do about it and it doesn't mean you don't know your shit.

If you provide us with logs, I think we could give you a test run in one of our HC raids.

Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:41 am  

Hello,

Don't worry about the late reply I don't mind waiting a bit, my keybinds are like this because I have been playing A LOT of MOBA's during the time I quit playing WoW so they're basically the most common keybinds in MOBA's. Also, I didn't know Invis was that important at the moment? My bad on that. About the addons, I use grid but it was currently disabled as I don't use it when not in raid groups. Overall I just like the standard UI and don't wanna overuse addons, just what is nessecary. Also I use decurse which helps me out a lot when it comes to decursing, I guess it was outdated or somthing at that time :/
I'm working on the logs, got it all set up and stuff and I'll do some Hellfire LFR today at noon.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:26 pm  

Site Admin

No logs so far, giving this three more day and then locking the thread.

Image Image

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]