[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [approved] Freebowjobs/Hunter

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 9:03 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Freebowjobs/Hunter
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:13 pm  

Character name:Freebowjobs
Character class:Hunter
Character level:80
Played time: 16 played days

Character professions + their skill level: Max skinning and Leatherworking 345 (working on it) and in the process of leveling my cooking always handy for raids and HCs.
Character talent spec and gear level: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... reebowjobs
Willing to respec if needed? Of course always willing to learn new stuff.

Raid experience: Not on this character but cleared naxx on my alliance warrior
When can you play: Quite sad really :) Near enough every evening and the odd day, Go out with mates on a friday or saturday once a month.

Where are you from: England
About you: Well im Ashley 21 live in the south east of england, i work for my dad's business till sort of 4pm each day apart from weekends. I support man utd, enjoy watching football and the odd pint of beer and having a laugh.
Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I want to join a nice friendly guild that is going places and too meet new people and make some mates. See more end game content.
Anything else: Erm not really im still hoping to learn lots as a hunter as i have just specced survival and getting the hang of it in HCs, Cheers feel free to contact me whenever in game.

Post subject: Re: Freebowjobs/Hunter
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:07 pm  

Man U,my man:) /for

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:06 pm  

Yeah the only team :D

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:20 pm  

Site Admin

Hey there :)

I talked to this fine chap in-game and he seemed ok to me and the application I see here is very nice as well ;)

Definitely for

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:22 pm  

Thanks for the support mate.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:06 am  

If im not online with freebowjobs ill probably be online with Imrahil if you need to get hold of me

Cheers

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:07 pm  

np /w to Cerg,Dagthul,Heradean or Zekonek:)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:16 pm  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:18 pm  

Invited into guild by Zekonek, maybe only his warrior yet :-O

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]