No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 6:15 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Jaasu 80 hunter
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:20 pm  

Character name: Jaasu
Character class: Hunter
Character level: 80
Played time: 48 days

Character professions + their skill level: Mining 450, Engineering 390
Character talent spec and gear level: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&cn=Jaasu
Willing to respec if needed?: Yes

Raid experience: Tbc raids all cleared expect bt, mh and swp. No raid experience in WotLK
When can you play: Usually everyday from 18:00 to 2:00, sometimes I might come play later because of college works

Where are you from: Finland
About you: Well I'm just normal guy from Finland and enjoy playing WoW :lol:
Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: After 7 month break from WoW looking for friendly and raiding guild where could get part of raids and get new gears
Anything else:

Post subject: Re: Jaasu 80 hunter
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:18 pm  

Officer

Gear:
A lots of blue, few of them r from hcs. Head & chest for hc badges r must for u. Next thing is gems & enchants. No enchant on shoulders? No reputation with Sons of Holdir ? Mate u must have them. Gems, mostly non epic ones, tbh i dont like non epics, but ok for blue stuff they can stay, but +12 agi on chest :o? why not +16:o?

And most of all BM specc is the weakest one for raids. I think right now MM is the best(no not surv;)) one but i may be wrong;) If i am, say me that ;)

Btw what is hit cap for bm hunters ?

Kill mutant!
Burn Heretic!
Purge the unclean!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:52 pm  

Gear and gems indeed are non epics but I'm working on to get some badge gear. What come to enchants main reason for me why there isn't nothing like in gloves, cloak or bracers is that those are blue not so great and I try to get upgrade for blue items fast and thats why just haven't spend money for enchant to gear what I most likely will change fast. However, unfortunately epics don't come in a minute to backpack sometimes. Also I still haven't got artisan riding so I need to save gold for it.

Hit cap is 8% so 263 without Focused Aim but with 3/3 Focused Aim it's 165

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:19 pm  

Officer

Hehe hit cap test passed;) i think we should add that question to our app form just to be sure peeps know what they miss.
U dont have enchant on ur epic shoulders thou ;) They rnt expensive & dailys for Sons of Holdir give u smooth gold boost too(& theyr not so boring like the champions ones). If anyone care bout my opinion i would be /for I see a possibility of skilled but not geared hunter here & still we can test u in raid mate ;) unfortunately for you im not an officer so we need to wait for their opinion ;)

Kill mutant!
Burn Heretic!
Purge the unclean!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:53 pm  

Survival spec is the best raiding spec lower down in gear wise, untill your geared more (fully toc especially ranged weapon) thats a must. Then MM spec is slightly better dps, but it comes down to what you prefer.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:58 pm  
Officer

Have one question what made you choose this guild ?, as for like 7 months not here gear we can get up but we not just a guild to get gear and hop to another are you loyal enough ??? :).

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:15 pm  

I'm sure I'm enough loyal :lol: anyway half year away from the server was long time and some guilds what I checked was already so much end game raiding Ulduar and everything done moving to ToC and not taking low geared players.
I personally try to find good guild where can be and get some new gear and not just get better gear there and then change to other guild. When found good guild then lets be there :P

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]