[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [approved] Geser Forsaken mage 17lvl

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 6:49 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: [approved] Geser Forsaken mage 17lvl
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:47 am  

Character name: Geser
Character class: Mage
Character level: 17
Played time: 16 hours

Character professions + their skill level: none at the moment, I'll skill up whatever you tell me to, would prefer tailoring and enchanting though
Character talent spec and gear level: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... er&n=Geser
Willing to respec if needed?: Yes

Raid experience: preTBC and BC all raids without sunwell on wotlk arachnid quarter
When can you play: evenings sometimes during day, it depends on my school schedule

Where are you from: Czech Republic
About you: I’m currently studying Physics at the Masaryk University in Brno. I like RPG and strategics PC games and watching sci-fi and fantasy films. I also read lot of books.
Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: Because Dagthul would keep poking and prodding me until I finally decided to apply ;).
Anything else: Dagthul and Czhmoud are my roommates so they basically forced me to start playing :P

"FLAME! DEATH! DESTRUCTION! COWER MORTALS BEFORE THE WRATH OF LORD!"

Post subject: Re: Geser
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:50 am  

Site Admin

Hello there, roomie :twisted:

Note to guild: never mind the low level of this n00b, I'll make him play and play and play so he gets to 80 in no time – failure will not be tolerated. From what I've seen he actually seems pretty capable so could be a welcome addition to the team ;)

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

Post subject: Re: Geser Forsaken mage 17lvl
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:56 am  

Hehe, fresh meat to the mincer :)

Welcome :)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:33 am  

Officer

Your gear need to be better. Not hit capped, bad talents, no enchants & gems at all. Also chest is more like pvp then pve gear. But i like the helmet.
Tbh frost is spec for wimps change to fire mate :D
& force Dag to do you few boosts in SFK first u get ur gear, second u should lvl up few times ;) if u want better staff i think the best one on that lvl is quest staff from qchain in Ghostlands.

Kill mutant!
Burn Heretic!
Purge the unclean!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:03 pm  

Site Admin

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:35 pm  

Officer

Kill mutant!
Burn Heretic!
Purge the unclean!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:12 pm  

Hehe geser - dint you played in valhalla CZ/SK free server?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:19 pm  
Officer

hmm as long as not as fasty as dag then we be ok :) lol.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:36 pm  

As hera said:) welcome

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:36 pm  

yes on tranzer and now on valhalla so i played mage for 4-5 years so i think that i know my clas very well

"FLAME! DEATH! DESTRUCTION! COWER MORTALS BEFORE THE WRATH OF LORD!"

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next