[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [approved] Khaj, Rogue

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 11:40 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Khaj, Rogue
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:04 pm  

Character name: Khaj
Character class: Rogue
Character level: 80
Played time: 85 Days

Character professions + their skill level: Engineering/Mining both 450
Character talent spec and gear level: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... mer&n=Khaj
Willing to respec if needed?: Yes

Raid experience: Done all progress on 25 man and most on 10 man
When can you play: most days some days i dont finish work till 8 uk time...
Where are you from: Scotland
About you: I like to frequent the local pub quite often part from that i study IT at collge and work part time in a retail store
Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I expect nothing as i am just joining cause i have friends in the guild and to do a little raiding every now and then.

Post subject: Re: Khaj, Rogue
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:22 pm  
Officer

hiya khaj mm know you know meltin and have journeyed with ulv one little worry that im sure you will be able to rectify is enchants, one blue but that not major problem thanks for such swift reply on the recrutiment macro i have :) /for:).

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:36 pm  

Officer

I was with this dude in HH boss :) to short to say something for sure, so obvious things ;) few not epics gems. if game give a possibility to have better dps we should take it ;) not bad enchants, still there r better ones for shoulders(u have the Aldor Exalted one right :)?) & a bit better one for wrist i think + 50 AP instead of ur 38;) Engineering is imba spec for raid becouse we need repair bot, to often tbh :/ And u know Moo Avatar ;) simple /for

Kill mutant!
Burn Heretic!
Purge the unclean!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:07 pm  

I KNOW YOU! lol im glad you applied for this guild! its even better that i know you in real life! hope you get in man!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:27 pm  

Hi m8,your gear need a little upgrade,but we can fix that:) so I`m /FOR

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:31 pm  

Yeah, sure... And noone will say that he was in that HH boss with poor, little shammy orc - me. :(
[Cartman mode=on] I hate you guys... I hate you so much. [Cartman mode=off] :P

– A fella I knew in El Paso took all his clothes off and jumped on a cactus. I asked him same question: „why?”.
– And...?
– He said: „It seemed to be a good idea at the time”.

[Vin, "The Magnificent Seven"]

-Badly Summoned Cucumber-

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]