[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [approved] Drudkho, level 80 hunter

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 11:24 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Drudkho, level 80 hunter
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:15 pm  

Character name: Drudkho
Character class: hunter
Character level: 80
Played time: Around 31 days.

Character professions + their skill level: skinning 450, leather working 425, cooking 450, fishing 400+
Character talent spec and gear level:
Willing to respec if needed?: I am still looking for right combinations in talent trees so any advice is welcome.

Raid experience: Very poor tbh, I killed only Onyxia /old school one/ and first three bosses in Tempest Keep.
When can you play: I play a lot, evenings are good.

Where are you from: SVK
About you: I love music a lot. Live gigs and music festivals especially.
Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I want to push my play to next level. Had enough questing and grinding emblems in heroics.

Post subject: Re: Drudkho, level 80 hunter
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:50 pm  

Ello :)

App is good, maybe little bit short, but all most important things are there...

Poor raids experience.. hm, that can be fixed if you are active and have lust to raids with us :)

Simply im FOR and we will see what kind of devil sleeps in you :)

GL

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:52 pm  

Officer

Very short app tbh. Not a single enchant? Why? You are LW so why there is no attack power enchant on bracers? Why there is no enchant on your weapon? No scope on gun?

Kill mutant!
Burn Heretic!
Purge the unclean!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:56 pm  

Hehe yep, but you need to enchant all your items - staff etc. No enchants only head and something i remember :-D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:58 pm  

Gear is not so good, you don´t have enchants (LW without enchant on bracers?), but its not hard to change it, there is no so big problem.. If you will have enchants and so, start to go VoA10 and VoA25 with pugs for better items and conquest gaer is still good for you ofcourse so lot of heroics...
Problem is, you don´t have raid experience and we don´t do raids as Naxx or Ulduar often, so you must learn fast but you can´t think you will go ToC10 or some harder raids immediately you join to guild.
But we have expectant rank here for trying new people, so im /FOR, we will try you and we will see.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:03 pm  

well im too FOR, but just look atleast on spells and what u have to do if u got them and youre ok

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:48 am  

Thanks for all replies.
I agree I must improve my gear /today I got nice shoulder drop from black knight :D /, get more enchants, get better gems. Ill start on rep with holdirs for shoulder enchant.
As for raids, I don't expect raiding herioc ulduar or toc. I was thinking for start os, naxx and voa. To get in to it a bit and work on spell rotation more. I am survival only couple of days I was marksman from level 10 and dualspeced after advice from my friend hunter that survival is better for lower geared players and marksmans are winning form higher level gear.

:)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:22 am  
Site Admin

hello, for, we can help with ench etc .)

btw in NSJL is place for your guild mates :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:10 pm  

Thanks
I believe Ill see some applications from my guild mates here soon :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]