No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 11:09 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Senilnica, 80 lvl priest
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:56 pm  

Character name: Senilnica
Character class: Priest
Character level: 80
Played time: 21 days 10 hours 37 minutes

Character professions + their skill level: enchanting 460, tailoring 450
Character talent spec and gear level: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Senilnica
Willing to respec if needed?: Yes, why not, have dual spec

Raid experience: did Black temple, Tempest keep (didnt kill Kael tbh)
When can you play: I work so sometimes I cant play, but I am online almost every evening/night, sometimes for hour sometimes 2-3, and on weekends I am usually 1 whole day on

Where are you from: Serbia
About you: What to say...I work with mentally disabled and autstic children, but I finished archaeology, and couldn't get a job in my profession. Soon to be married and in long process of moving my nest. Weird taste in music, beer's, fun, crazy people that I hang out with, and all in all, I am not so normal...only thing is, due to my work, sometimes I am mentally bored :D
Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: my m8 and I agreed to come to this guild so we can start some starting northrend raids (Naxx and OS) and move up the scales
Anything else: hmmm, live in lie Timmy...sometimes I dont talk so much, sometimes I do...and, yea: I dont like to joke on someones account, not me not other

Post subject: Re: Senilnica, 80 lvl priest
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:11 am  
Site Admin

hello,

good app, age...im for

welcome

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:33 pm  

tnx, hope I will do my best in guild, just /w what ever you all need

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:51 pm  

Wow, I canĀ“t believe, some healer wrote app! .) NSJL really needs more healers, gear is not so good, but now it is not hard to get better gear fast, lot of heroics for conquests, VoA10,25 and so and you can have gear for ToC in few weeks. We had bad expirience with people, who join NSJL only for better gear and then leave to "better" guilds, I hope you are looking for something different ;) . Good Luck with your app!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:37 am  
Site Admin

btw, u can /w Cerg, Muran, Dagthul, Heradean or Hellstormus for join...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]