[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [approved] Garzhog lvl 80 resto/elemental shaman

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 5:16 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Garzhog lvl 80 resto/elemental shaman
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:13 pm  

Character name: Garzhog
Character class: Shaman :)
Character level: 80
Played time: 17 days and a bit

Character professions + their skill level: skinning 450
LW 243 but working on it :)
Character talent spec and gear level: Currently ele/resto and to say honoust a bit undergeared :/
Willing to respec if needed?: Yes

Raid experience: I'm a bit new to raiding :/
When can you play: Every day after school around 17.00h exept when my girlfriend comes around then i'll do some other things :)
Where are you from: Belgium
About you: I'm from belgium, 15 years old and uhmm i love to play WoW :p hoping to start raiding xD and uhmm i love my cat and lasagna :p
I got alot of friends who also play WoW some of them who are already hardcore raiders :p
I don't know what so say else xD ow yaeh i'm alot of fun 2 xDD
Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I wanna join this guild cause i already heared alot of it and i wanna start raiding like all the good players do :) uhmm what do i expect from the guild uhmm just that you guys be friendly that all :)
Anything else: I REALLY REALLY WANNA JOIN :p

Post subject: Re: Garzhog lvl 80 resto/elemental shaman
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:31 pm  
Site Admin

hey mate,

what NSJL raiding time? 2 - 3 days/week 20:00-23:00? :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:48 pm  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:55 pm  
Site Admin

good so for ;)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:11 pm  

Hey, I don´t speak about your raiding expirience etc.. it´s not my job. But I want comment what I can see on - I don´t know, if you have your ele or resto on armory, so I´ll comment only talents and glyphs..

1. ele shaman - Talents - Your talents are quite good, I don´t see it often :). BUT!
You need 5points in Concussion, use one talent point from Eye of the Storm, Imroved Shields or Shamanistic Focus for it.
!Glyphs - you lost here a lot of dps - If you have the T8 2-piece set bonus, then use Glyph of Lightning Bolt, Glyph of Totem of Wrath and Glyph of Lava.
If you don‘t have the „The periodic damage dealt by your Flame Shock can now be critical strikes.“ bonus from T8, use Glyph of Lightning Bolt,Glyph of Flame Shock and Glyph of Totem of Wrath (+84 SP)/Glyph of Lava.

2. Resto
Talents are good, glyphs - Gl of LHW is good, but I think it would be better to change next two glyphs - Glyph of Earthshield, Glyph of Riptide can help you more.

I can´t speak about more things, as spell rotation etc. but I wrote everything about ele shaman and somenthing about resto, so if you will join guild and if you want, you can read it in our forum, maybe you will learn something here :). Good Luck with your app!

Edit: Work on your LW skill for Emboss!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:20 am  

___/\_____________________\o/_____ Help - shark!!! Stop staring & do something!!!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]