No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 1:48 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Reivan, 80 Destro warlock.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:31 pm  

Character name: Reivan
Character class: Warlock
Character level: 80
Played time: 40 days, 6 hours, etc etc...wow. Now that's depressing.

Character professions + their skill level: Tailoring (437) Enchanting (460)
Character talent spec and gear level: Destruction. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&n=Reivan
Willing to respec if needed?: Yes

Raid experience: Naxx, OS, Onyxia 10/25, 5/14 Ulduar 10 and 3/5 ToC25.
When can you play: Anytime really. I'm in Uni and all of my lectures finish by about 2pm.
Where are you from: Wales.
About you: Like I mentioned, University student...creative writer, speak fluent welsh, which IS a language =p Pretty mature. Don't go whining and griping if I lose a roll, don't get a raid spot etc...and I enjoy long, evening walks on a sunlit beach. Not really. But I had to say something.
Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: Because it's a lonely game when you're guildless? I don't expect much; I'll raid when I'm asked to, join heroics, help guildies with my professions; mainly just people to talk to and do some PVE with. Beats standing in Dalaran for hours ;)
Anything else: Hmm...I dunno. I do have many, many alts. I have an 80 of every class except mage, hunter & rouge =p so yeah...I can bring them along to places if you needed a specific class...though not all are properly geared yet. Pretty time consuming with that many alts =p

Reivan

"Grant me the strength to accept the things that I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference."

Post subject: Re: Reivan, 80 Destro warlock.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:54 pm  
Site Admin

hey mate,

thx for app
im for
;)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]