No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 2:19 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Razorbeard's awesome application ^^
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:10 pm  

Character name:Razorbeard
Character class:Death Knight
Character level:59 atm but fast lvler so will be 80 soon.
Played time: doesnt matter. just created it. but i have played wow pretty long on my other chars. like 15 days or so total

Character professions + their skill level: none atm. but going for herbalism and mining i think or skinning
Character talent spec and gear level:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Wildhammer&n=Razorbeard
Willing to respec if needed?: Ofc.

Raid experience: i have cleard naxx 10 and 25. ulduar to vezax and toc 10 cleared 25 to anub.
When can you play: well i play almost everyday like 4hours +. :)

Where are you from:Sweden
About you: well im a wow nerd^^ studying at school atm. likes to partey and be with friends weekends.
Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I want to join a good raiding guild and be with some friends who also is there. i also want to get to know new ppls and raid.
Anything else: I just started playing horde. i have a lvl 80 death knight on alliance thats why i know the tacts and stuff. i have tanking experience and also dps. (tho i was tank like all the time ) but focusing on dps right now cus im tired of tanking^^

btw. just looking for a social spot till im 80 ;)

// Razorbeard the big jormunganunga Tauren ;)

Post subject: Re: Razorbeard's awesome application ^^
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:56 am  

i have played with this guy when i was alliance. he got a 80 dk named froxer and it's on the same server but it's alliance :|

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:36 pm  
Site Admin

hey,

at this moment NSJL need active 80 good geared DK dps ( all 3 specs ) but ok,

/for social app...;)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:51 pm  

I will raid like freakin hell when i hit 80. will farm hc and naxx so i get gear fast. :) and its easy to get t9 also so :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]