[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [approved] Czhmoud, level 80 Orc

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 2:01 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Czhmoud, level 80 Orc
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:49 pm  
Site Admin

Character name: Czhmoud
Character class: Warlock
Character level: 80
Played time: God, I do not want to know this!

Character professions + their skill level: Enchanting and Tailoring both on 450 also got a few rare recipes from Ulduar and TotC
Character talent spec and gear level: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Czhmoud also got one more alt which is worth mentioning http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... er&n=Nieve
Willing to respec if needed?: Yes
Raid experience: I started playing WoW during Burning Crusade and thus I haven't seen any of the vanilla raids. In TBC I have completed the following raids - Kara, Gruul, Magtheridon, TK, SSC, MH, BT pre nerf, also I have killed the first three bosses in SWP after the nerf.
When can you play: It all depends on school and IRL stuff, should be available for most raids though.

Where are you from: Czech Republic
About you:
I have been playing warlock since 01/2007 when I first logged into World of Warcraft. When I hit 70 I had been in a couple of social guilds and in the end I had joined Leap of Faith. I had been in LoF for about 1 year and I took a long break after WotLK was launched. After that break I was an officer in a guild "No skill just luck" and I guess you're familiar with this guild. After some time I left the guild because I wanted to do some hard modes and joined Dominion, where I'd spend about 2 months; then I had to stop due to some problem @ school etc. During this time I was kicked form Dominion, now I am guildless and I would like to join your guild since I've got some friends there.
I am a 19 years old guy from Czech Republic. I live in a small village called Sloup which lies in the Moravian Karst about 35 kilometers far from Brno. Currently I study at Brno University of Technology - Faculty of Information Technology. In my free time I play chess, listen to music and play WoW.
About my gear and spec: currently I am specced into Destro because that spec fits me the most. Back in the 3.0 I used to be Affliction which was fun as well. If you check my armory profile you can see I am not wearing anything from TotC. But I guess gear shouldn't be an issue here.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: Fun and night runs through Old Hillsbrad, right Dag?

Anything else: Nope

Board Administrator

Post subject: Re: Czhmoud, level 80 Orc
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:50 pm  

Site Admin

Oh finally :P What's with the freakin' colours though, I know you put them there just to annoy me :D

This level 80 Orc has the Dagthul seal of approval I think... no running away again though, k thx :P

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:37 pm  

I'm not sure where do I know this guy from:/ Is he that colourblind neurotic freak who finaly found his way home?:) /for

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:17 pm  
Site Admin

simply for welcome back .)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:18 pm  

Officer

Bigger Mavian copy, huh?

Kill mutant!
Burn Heretic!
Purge the unclean!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:45 pm  
Officer

IM MY OPINION:- As i have said before with susano and any others and i know i have had talks with dagthul and others about what happened with NSJL before i joined, i am simply saying the situation of LOYALTY at the time was preparing for raids as in 10 man etc content and czhmoud was officer we relied on him and he left for other guild to get better GEAR etc and we was left in lerch to actually go to places i also remember in naxx when nieve joined us for gear run and wasnt allowed any gear and some people were happy with this ( although they wont have balls to say it or remember conveniently! typical men). i say at this point i was not to pleased with czhmoud for doing it as i have said with other people again this is my opinion. On the other hand i have respect for czhmoud in that he spent time helping and talking to me as character and we had a long talk on vent me and him and got on really well. All i am saying here is if in guild especially officer then please dont come and go like a jack in the box i feel really strongly about this!!!!. An elephant forgives but never forgets.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:15 pm  

/for because of you

but /again because of that freaking colour :-)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]