No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 8:44 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: [approved] Panzerschrek - My application
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:23 pm  

Character name: Panzerschrek
Character class: Paladin
Character level: 80
Played time: 19 days, 14 hours, 56 minutes, 42 seconds at time of application.

Character professions + their skill level: Herbalism (450_ + Inscription (446)
Character talent spec and gear level: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... nzerschrek
Willing to respec if needed?: Yes

Raid experience: None, newly 80
When can you play: Pretty much whenever at the moment.

Where are you from: South West Wales, UK
About you: My real name is Matthew, I'm currently studying Earth Sciences in Cardiff University, however I'm on Christmas break at the moment. I enjoy sports of most kinds, I play american football for my university, I love most sorts of music, I read a fair amount of poetry and write some myself. I am considered as a kind person by all of my friends and were I to join the guild I would help the guild in any which way I could. I enjoy Warcraft as a game, and my best friend in real life who is a member of your guild, Reivan, has told me that the game gets better when you start raiding and this is what I wish to do, to experience more of the game to which I have already played. Although this is my first character to get to level 80, I play well well and have a consistent and above average dps.
Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I wish to join a raiding guild for social raiding and I have been told of your kindness and high level of raiding skill, and there's nothing specific that I expect from the guild, just a good friendly atmosphere and some sort of raiding time, even if it is as a last resort.

Post subject: Re: Panzerschrek - My application
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:29 pm  

Good friend of mine (Reivan) IRL. I can recommend him for a trial at the very least; he's not an idiot and he's a good person/player.

Reivan

"Grant me the strength to accept the things that I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:35 pm  

Officer

Raiding with your current gear is impossible :) Do i see green there, there was green for sure :D Farm as much hcs as you can, grab few 232 lvl things & we may try Naxx some day:)

still im /for social ofc

Kill mutant!
Burn Heretic!
Purge the unclean!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:45 pm  

Site Admin

Hello there :)
Thanks for your nice app, I think there's always a spot for people like you in our guild ;)
Just a game-related question, do you want to focus on DPS, tanking or healing in raids?
Gear shouldn't be a big problem, especially with all the changes in 3.3...

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:15 pm  

what possition u play in team???

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:31 pm  

Well if I'm honest I'd rather tank as main spec with dps offspec. And ye I know my gear isn't great,. but then I've only just turned 80 and am working on bettering my gear.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:40 am  
Site Admin

hello m8,

thx for app, 1 pally tank is good, but maybe at this moment we need holy paly in raids .)

is problem switch your offspec on heal?

/for

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:34 am  

Hello,

as Cerg say, we need holy paly but next tank to the tanks stable isnt bad.. we still miss next good tank and this is reason for my /FOR

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:25 pm  

im for pally tank would be nice and pally buffs always welcome.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:39 pm  

I'd rather not switch from ret to holy on offspec to be honest, however if holy paladins are desperately needed I would consider switching from prot to holy. It's just a matter of which you needed more of.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next