No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 11:23 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: [declined] Tarnux-My application.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:51 pm  

Character level: 80
Played time: 15days, 22hours, 12minutes at time of application.

Character professions + their skill level: Mining 450 + Skinning 450
Character talent spec and gear level: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&n=Tarnux
Willing to respec if needed?: Yes

Raid experience: A little bit Naxxramas
When can you play: Pretty much whenever at the moment.

Where are you from: Belgium, Vlaams-Brabant
About you: My real name is Simon, I'm currently studying Economics-Languages, however I'm on Christmas break at the moment. I enjoy football and going to the gym to work out, I love most sorts of music espacially rock. I am considered as a kind person by all of my friends. I enjoy Warcraft as a game and have been told that the game gets better when you start raiding and this is what I wish to do, to experience more of the game and basically have loads of fun. This was my very first character and only lvl 80 at the moment.
Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: Well I'm currently in a more social guild and would like to pickup some more raiding to, along with other social players. I've heard some great things about this guild and would love to be a part of it and help where ever I can.

One last important thing. I'm highly dedicated to my school work so I only play during holidays. So my gametime expires 11th january. There is a possibilty I can pay for longer but that depends on some personal issues.

Greetings, Tarnux

Post subject: Re: Tarnux-My application.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:06 pm  
Site Admin

hey, thx for app

u have mix low lvl gear with low lvl ench/gems, + we need stable ppl for raids and for long time, so maybe at this moment only social rank...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:11 pm  

Officer

This looks like "gear me up, but im not going to stay with you for to long"

Kill mutant!
Burn Heretic!
Purge the unclean!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:50 pm  

Did you copy and paste from a previous app? I SWEAR I read all that like 2 days ago, with a few minor changes...

Edit: Yep, click previous post,almost word for word. At least make an effort.

Reivan

"Grant me the strength to accept the things that I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:12 pm  

I admit maybe copying 3 sentences or so, but only because they check out for me as well. I'm not english and did'nt really knew what to talk about so I discussed similar things as someone else and copied the build up from the sentences. I always found it hard to find groups and learn more about how to raid and such. And yes I guess I need to gear up better first before trying to raid as that is what you mean with 'low lvl gear'.

Oh well, at least I tried, thank you for replying to my application.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]