[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [approved, but inactive] Bloodyhelf - Holy Pala

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 12:12 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: [approved, but inactive] Bloodyhelf - Holy Pala
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:44 pm  

Character name: Bloodyhelf
Character class: Holy Pala
Character level:80
Played time: 49 days

Character professions + their skill level: JC/Mining, both 450
Character talent spec and gear level:
Willing to respec if needed?: Well i will always keep the best holy spec possible, and i have decent tank and dps gear for offspec which i'm willing to offer up.

Raid experience: Only started raiding in Wrath, have cleared ulduar11/14 on 10 and 8/14 on 25, all of toc 10/25 and everything below apart from OS3D
When can you play: A couple of evening during the week and once at the weekend normally - pretty flexible, just need notice to get a pass from my gf.

Where are you from: Southampton, UK
About you: I'm an accountant and I live wth my gf (well my finacee). I'm a massive football fan and i love playing as well, try and play at least twice a week. Play comp games to wind down after work - also playing MW2 and FIFA10 atm.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I've had a break from raiding for the last month as my guild has just gone social, the time has come to start raiding again, and i want to join a decent guild which still has a fun and social aspect.

Anything else: Any additional info you would like to share with us. If you want to know anything else just /w in game, always up for a chat.

Post subject: Re: Bloodyhelf - Holy Pala
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:14 pm  

I used to raid with you on my paladin, Murtah back in Born Idle =p He's a good player and not an ass, gogo =p

Reivan

"Grant me the strength to accept the things that I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:35 pm  

He seems nice and it seems like he got experience :) and we need healer so gogogo :D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:53 pm  

Holy pala is really good for us,so because of that and because you are football fan and because you live with your financee:) (/cry I have not any finance) I'm FOR

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:28 pm  

I'm also /for. we only have priests and 1 drui so a pala healer would be awesome at this time ! :D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:37 pm  

Hi, my offspec healing is not good and we really need holy paly for ours raids.

Gear seems really good and you can be really support for us. But..... needs you in raid not in guild member list :)

Im /FOR

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:29 pm  

Site Admin

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:50 pm  

Officer

Kill mutant!
Burn Heretic!
Purge the unclean!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:32 pm  

we have 1 healadin? And that is who? Dont think me, or yes?? :shock:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:16 am  

Officer

Panzerschrek i think :) He is still gearing up but i think he is full of joy with healing :D

Kill mutant!
Burn Heretic!
Purge the unclean!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next