[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [declined] Flinny-Fury warrior

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 12:24 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: [declined] Flinny-Fury warrior
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:54 pm  

Character name: Flinny
Character class: Warrior
Character level: 80
Played time: 53days 15hours 52minutes
Character professions + their skill level: mining+ engineering 450/353
Character talent spec and gear level: 18/53/0 current gear score 4848 http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&n=Flinny
Willing to respec if needed?: depends :)

Raid experience: cleared naxx10/25, EoE, Ulduar 11/14, ToC10/25, like all but ICC and OS3D :)
When can you play: Almost anytime and anyday, depending on coursework but will be available almost alll the time
Where are you from: England
About you: Im Chris, i live in the UK, still studing at school. im available like all the time, expect from if i have coursework or am seeing my gf, as well as raiding i also enjoy some xbox or just listening to music. im a funn guy and like to have a laugh.
Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: ive just started again and wanna get back to some raiding and just general fun. ive been looking for a raiding guild which is also fun to be in and is able to have a laugh.
Anything else: i can has epics now?

Post subject: Re: Flinny-Fury warrior
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:20 pm  

Talked with him online. seems like a friendly person ^^ also we might need a warrior :P just Cerg riizek and dag raiding warriors the others are alts or social.

So im /FOR!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:58 am  

Officer

& im not sure bout age ;) Also i would like to hear few words from some warrior bout talents etc i have no idea if thats correct me caster ;)

Kill mutant!
Burn Heretic!
Purge the unclean!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:11 pm  

Site Admin

Hello there,
thanks for your app, I guess we COULD use another warrior, even though we have more problems with healers at the moment. Gear, enchants and gems look OK, except for the shoulder enchant – you need to work on your SoH rep. Your Prot spec is fine as well – do you have a tanking gear set and are you willing to tank if necessary?

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:48 pm  

We probably could use Warr,but situation in here is a little bit complicated atm.When I say /FOR to someone app I want to be sure that there will be raid spot for that person,which I don`t know at this point.I realy don`t want to disappoint you,so I can tell my decision not earlier then at Monday.Sorry m8 and ty for your app anyway,there is nothing wrong with you,it`s just a little bit complicated situation,and things will be clear today evening.(sorry for same answer like in another app above yours,but situation is exactly the same)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:00 pm  

Site Admin

I think Flinny joined the Soulhunters a few days ago already. Thread locked.

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]