[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [approved] Retribution Paladin

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 2:01 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Retribution Paladin
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:43 pm  

Character name: Denied
Character class: Paladin
Character level: 80
Played time: 23 days, 20 hours
Character professions + their skill level: Mining 450, Skinning 450
Character talent spec and gear level: Retribution gear score 4977
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&n=Denied
Willing to respec if needed?: Yes

Raid experience: I have been doing lots of raids during BC time. Was resto shammy and holy priest.
Since WOTLK i have been doing more HC's than raiding. Never found a raiding guild that would accept limited raiding time.
When can you play: Because i have a 1 year old son, my play time is limited. I think i can play 3 or 4 times a week, from about 19.30 until 24.00 or so.

Where are you from: Netherlands
About you: I would like to join because i am hoping you guys can invite me for some raids and heroics, or maybe some BG's every now and then. It's ok for me to be invited for only 1 or 2 bossess. I don't care about hardcore raiding, i just want to have the most fun during my limited playing hours.
Anything else: My dps can be nice. I'm doing 4.5k - 5.5k during heroics. So hopefully it's enough to be of any help.

Post subject: Re: Retribution Paladin
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:13 pm  

raiding time seems nice. we are starting raiding at 20:00 so it's nice and dps seems good :=)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:52 pm  

App seems good. tho a bit short hehe :P raiding time is also good. We are in need of holy paladins right now but dps could also be good. :)

Thanks for applying. officers will reply soon :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:06 pm  

I just read that you guys could need a holy paladin. That's ok with me. I have been collecting offspec gear for the last few weeks. I have tried protection for a while, but it's not my playing style. So i started gathering holy gear. I have been holy paladin in lots of battlegrounds and i managed to do well. At least in my opinion ^^. I don't mind to respec my holy spec to pve. I have been a healer for 2 years now. I have played alliance a lot. So I'm used to healing in heroics and raids. When you guys really need another class/spec, you should let me know. If i can join you guild and we both still like each other after a few weeks ^^, I might transfer a character to the horde if needed. I have on alliance a shaman(80), priest(80), warrior(80), Mage(80) and a Death Knight(80). They say bring the player, not the class, but it could help in some cases. About the short application, I have done Naxx10/25, OS10/25, VoA10/25, EoE10/25. Not Ulduar, ToC, or ICC. But hopefully that's just a matter of time.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:53 am  

Officer

Sorry for slacky response. Right now all officers have big problems with reading & longer words... thats a lot of pain! I try to poke the rest of them as soon possible.

First of all, welcome to the Horde. As long as you don't try to persuade us that "gnomes" are cute & funny you will be welcome here. Gear looks ok, i have one question. Are you sure that metagem you use is the best choice?
tbh Drenio should check that not me. Another slacker to poke in the eye.
Limited raiding time is not a problem, we mostly have work/fiance/work/girl too. Few have chess class instead of normal life, but we ofc support their decision. The only problem i see is that i have no idea what is our current situation, if you can give me few days i try to find out what do we need, how many etc.

Ulv

Kill mutant!
Burn Heretic!
Purge the unclean!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:19 am  

Site Admin

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:04 am  
Site Admin

hey, thanks for app and welcome

at this moment we need active enha shamy, holy paly, imba DK dps+5k, druids .) hoo hoo...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:36 am  

Hello Denied,

im here.. :lol:
as Dag and Ulvie said in post up there, that meta is realy bad choice... need 21agi +3% crit, its only meta for retri paly and dps at all
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=41398 is link for that meta...

Next thing... more ppl says hit is not important, hm.. and i say hit is important, for you first. You have really not enough hit points. 152 hit point is bad, reallly bad. When you reach exp hit cap and for retri paly is cap 26 exp (btw. you have 10 +10 from glyph of seal of vengeance) then maybe you can puff on hit. But till you havent exp cap you need to much hit as you can.

and now few wrods about your talents and glyphs... Talents for retri need some changes and glyphs are really bad. But about this we can talk ingame.

Next... Banner of victory is really good trinket, but for warrs not for paly... ye is better then nothing but we have more better trinkets. http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40684 is simply better then your banner.

But at all, you have ench and gems, you are not a child. you are coeval as me :D and i hope we can do something for your better dps or heal. But as you heard from all sides, we really need holy paly. Than this is maybe your way, i have holy offspec too and have some good gear but my main is dps for many years :)
Then you can expecting more holy gear then dps :)

OK, stop spaming..

IM /FOR upon the undestanding you must do your best for improve yourself :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:16 pm  

Officer

Ofc im /for too;)
Expectant granted, ask any officer for /w in game.
For forum access dont forget to poke Cerg or Chessmaster.

ps. you owe me a cookie ;)

Kill mutant!
Burn Heretic!
Purge the unclean!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]