No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 6:54 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: [declined] Animalism, resto druid
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:53 pm  

Character name: Animalism
Character class: Druid
Character level: 80
Played time: Type /played in-game to see this. 26Days

Character professions + their skill level: alch/herb maxed
Character talent spec and gear level: Restoration (main), feraltank/moonkin(offspec) - 4850 gearscore resto gear.
Willing to respec if needed?: Yes

Raid experience: done most current content on my other alliance character exept for the last 2 icc wings and togc.
When can you play: i can play almost every day exept for monday/wednessday evening.

Where are you from: Holland
About you: im always in for a joke and laughter, but when it comes to raiding i prefer a serious atmosphere.
Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: i'd like to join the guild because i have just changed faction and i think a new guild wuld do me well to show me around on the horde side. i expect a serious raiding time while fun is a common thing :D . i think RL should come first. i expect to raid whenever im available and u need me. i will ofc accept it if im not needed for a raid. i hope u also will accept if i cant raid.
Anything else: -

Post subject: Re: Resto druid
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:30 pm  

Officer

Your age mate, thats the first problem, we raid from 20:00 till 23:00 mostly, so i already see parents enrage. I dont have good experience with players at your age too. Second thing what was your previous guild on ally side? & anyone there that can tell me something bout you?

Kill mutant!
Burn Heretic!
Purge the unclean!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]