[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [approved] Resto Shaman - Bobster

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 2:10 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Resto Shaman - Bobster
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:39 am  

Character name: Bobster
Character class:Shaman
Character level:80
Played time: 115 days

Character professions + their skill level: Alchemy + Enchanting 450/450
Character talent spec and gear level: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... cn=Bobster
P.S :: If my gear level is not higher eough i will put on my higher gear but as shamans will know you are aiming for haste and some of the 245+ items do not have haste on but they have crit so items such as belt and back are lower level but have a lot of haste on them which makes them superior comapred to other forms of items, so haste is my goal and i work and construct my gear around this factor, so do not fully concentrate on the lower gear score on some parts.
Willing to respec if needed?: Yes ( My enhance gear is of a good standard)

Raid experience: Ulduar Cleared 25 man Toc Cleared Icc up to 5th

When can you play: All days except thursday and fridays for about 5 weeks but will be afble to raid them days aswell after that time.

Where are you from:England

About you: I am a student studying business, english, ICT and media at A level and currently do sports regularly and then wind down at night playing games on console and Pc when I am not out with my friends and such, I have been playing wow for about 3 years and have a good experience of the older raids, I was an enhance shaman for some big guilds back then but then i specced healer because i preffered helping out my team in a more sufficiant way that just damage. I also enjoy club music/rave and rock.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I expect from the guild a strong constructed bond between the members, I hope this is true because it is hard to find a guild on wildhammer that has a healthy relationship between the leaders and the raiders, overall i expect i well organaised group of people who are having fun playing the game together and succeeding as best as they can, at the same time helping each other out.

Anything else: I have been speaking to heradean throughout this week and he has explained to me that you guys are in need of an enhance shaman and I have spent all week gearing up the enhance gear to make it of some use again, the reason for this is that I have been afk for 2 months, I took a break from the game because I lost interest for a short while after a few years of playing, but I am back now and slowly building up to the standard of gear that is eligible for higher end raiding. If i do join i do mind using my enhance set as I have been experienced with it, as i was in bad karma for 4 months before they migrated to different realm then i left there. So overall i do not mind being enhance but I am best as my resto spec and i really like it more but i will do anything to help out a raiding team if i am placed within one.

Post subject: Re: Resto Shaman - Bobster
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:43 am  

– A fella I knew in El Paso took all his clothes off and jumped on a cactus. I asked him same question: „why?”.
– And...?
– He said: „It seemed to be a good idea at the time”.

[Vin, "The Magnificent Seven"]

-Badly Summoned Cucumber-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:56 am  

She''' ;)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:59 am  
Officer

As ulvanna says he doesnt know what he says sometimes bless has known me for like over 2 years and still gets my sex wrong sigh pfft :( /for. p.s. nice app by the way :).

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:05 am  

– A fella I knew in El Paso took all his clothes off and jumped on a cactus. I asked him same question: „why?”.
– And...?
– He said: „It seemed to be a good idea at the time”.

[Vin, "The Magnificent Seven"]

-Badly Summoned Cucumber-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:32 am  

Officer

We need both, enhancement & resto. Maybe even resto more, but not sure to be honest. Raiding days might be a problem, its usualy thursday & friday.

Kill mutant!
Burn Heretic!
Purge the unclean!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:25 pm  
Officer

As stated for 5 weeks then after he will be able to as at moment dont know what days 2nd group will choose to go etc then not a problem in my eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:32 pm  

Officer

/for then ;)

Kill mutant!
Burn Heretic!
Purge the unclean!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:06 pm  

About 40% of the thursdays I could maybe make in this 5 week time period, so I wont be completly inactive them days.
By the way my enhance is similar gear score to my resto so not a major difference. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:17 pm  

Site Admin

Welcome to the guild, I hope you'll enjoy your stay ^^

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]