[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [approved] Healer Druid Lanka

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 6:03 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Healer Druid Lanka
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:43 pm  

Character name: Lanka
Character class: Druid
Character level: 80
Played time: Type /played in-game to see this. 26Days

Character professions + their skill level: mining/skinning max
Character talent spec and gear level: Restoration (main), feral dps (offspec) - 4873 gearscore resto gear, 4648 gearscore resto PVP gear and 4363 gearscore feral gear
Willing to respec if needed?: Yes

Raid experience: done most current content on my other alliance character exept for the last 2 icc wings and togc.
When can you play: i can play almost every day exept for monday/wednessday evening.

Where are you from: Czech republic, perhaps later Holland Amsteredam or Auckland New Zealand :lol:

About you: im always in for a joke and laughter, but when it comes to raiding i prefer a serious atmosphere.

Link for Armory:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&cn=Lanka

Last edited by Lanka on Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Healer Druid Lanka
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:20 pm  

Officer

Short app, thats all you want to tell us bout you?
Mining/skinning are useless for raids.

Whats the name of your other allys chars?? In what guild they are/were? And anyone there can tell me something bout you?

ps. where is armory link?

Kill mutant!
Burn Heretic!
Purge the unclean!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:26 pm  

Hello Lanka .)

Little short app and link to armory will be added i hope..

I know this guy and i say give chance to show his quality :) He was in his guild before WotLK comes on the scene...

/for

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:42 am  

Officer

Kill mutant!
Burn Heretic!
Purge the unclean!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:46 pm  

Ye, that all must be fixed Ulvie, youre right..
Lanka must work on talnets, ench and glyphs... with this all we can help him i think .)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:38 pm  

Site Admin

Hai there,
I probably don't have to repeat all that Ulv said in his posts, I'm /for so you can show us you can fix those little problems ;)

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]