[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [approved] Genui - 80 Resto Shaman

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 8:57 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Genui - 80 Resto Shaman
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:57 pm  

Character name:
Genui

Armory link :
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... er&n=Genui

Talent build link :
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talen ... ui&group=1

Why you picked your class?Have you changed main and why?What do you like about your class? :
Shaman have great utility in healing. They can do both types of job, tank healing and raid healing. Offers various raid buffs which are great help in any raid situation. I also like how Elemental spec works with super fast st
rikes with bolts of lightning. To start lvling shaman wasnt my original idea, my friends guild needed healers so I does and never regret.

How do you see your future role in WOTLK raiding? :
Shamans are one of the classes blizzard obviously like. So as a class they will be valuable addition to every raid making guild live a bit easier. And I am no exeption.

What is your previous guild and why are you leaving?:
Focus: Not much happening there for ages. Problems with leadership which was too lose and I had problems with their raid times.

Why do you want to join Nsjl?:
Nsjl is great guild wich can progress fast while guild have only 3 raid days. Thats great for someone like who had to attend other activities than wow Happy Your raid times are perfect for me. And have some friends in you ranks now.

What do you expect from the guild?:
Serious approach towards raids. Fair treatment of its members. And to have fun with good bunch of ppl while raidng.

What should the guild expect from you? :
Dedication to the guild. To be good healer or range dps, knowing my class. I will be prepared for your raids with tactics learned and in good mood.

How many hours do you play WoW? :

When did you start playing World of Warcraft?:
7 months before the arrival of WotLK.

Age/Location?:
18/Czech Republic

Tell us a bit about yourself (family, personality, hobbies, etc):
My name is Bohumil Švéda, I live in Prague. Currently I study on technical high scholl. My hobbies are my friends, PC and I often composing/decomposing various electric devices Happy

Do you agree with our rules?:
Yes

Are you applying to any other guild?:
No

RAIDER INFORMATION

Do you have Ventrilo?:
Yes

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

What is your average latency in-game? :

What are the raiding times available for you?:
preferably 7 or 8 to 11

Do you forsee any reason why you might need to leave early/arrive late?:
Well I live with my grand parents, which is sometimes "intresting" and can cause me troubles becouse they sometimes dont understand...But thankfully it is much better lately.

What previous raiding experience do you have? :
Most of TBC I had cleared as Warlock with exeptions of sveral bosses in BT and no SWP. With Wotlk I just cleared most of content with exeptions of last two bosses in Ulduar and almost no hardmodes... I would like to change that.

Why do you enjoy raiding?:
I just love the chalenges blizzard trowing on us. You have to learn the tactics, prepare something up and cooperate with other 24 ppl in raid (which can be difficult) to achieve your goal. And all this brings me lot of fun doing so.

Post subject: Re: Genui - 80 Resto Shaman
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:21 pm  

– A fella I knew in El Paso took all his clothes off and jumped on a cactus. I asked him same question: „why?”.
– And...?
– He said: „It seemed to be a good idea at the time”.

[Vin, "The Magnificent Seven"]

-Badly Summoned Cucumber-

Post subject: Re: Genui - 80 Resto Shaman
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:22 pm  

Officer

Ykhem, wuahahahahaha :D Welcome on board mon :D

Kill mutant!
Burn Heretic!
Purge the unclean!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]