[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [approved] Chaosspark- Arcane mage

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 9:49 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Chaosspark- Arcane mage
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:31 am  

Character name: Chaosspark
Character class: Mage
Character level:80
Played time: 16 days, but been playing Wow for 3 years :D

Character professions + their skill level: Tailoring: 424, Engineering: 196
Character talent spec and gear level: 57/3/11 (arcane) Gearscore:5310 http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Chaosspark <---- link i forgot to include on first post lol :P
Willing to respec if needed?: Yes

Raid experience: Up to date, ICC: 6/14 (have tried on other bosses just was a bit unsuccesfull lol) Ulduar: cleared up to vezax, Naxx cleared, EoE cleared, VoA cleared (though thats not that hard to do really :P) OS Cleared, ToC cleared, TotGc: 2/5. (so i have a lot of experience :P)
When can you play: I play most of the time pretty much every evening except saturdays as i work (Unfortunatly, i hate my job but who dosnt lol! Yes i think i its safe to say im a WoW addict :P)

Where are you from: England
About you: Well i am, a overtall guy who most people say i need my knees chopped off :P, i have a gf in Uni, not that i get to see her much but eh gotta deal with it lol, i have spent most of my days gaming endlessly (since i was 12 so i am pretty much a geek lol) i dont take things seriously, as it is just a game, progression is nice but where is the fun in being serious to a point where your constantly bickering about wipes and pointless rubbish, i am currently doing street dancing (dont knock it until you ave tried it as some of the stuff i have seen is amazing :P)
Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: My guild has recently fell apart so looking for a new guild i have an old friend in your guild (heradean) it would be very nice to play with him once again, I have also know that this is a guild that is raiding as i would like to eventually see something end game, i Think that this guild could have the potential to do it :)
Anything else: If i get in and do you proud, i will do a street dance routine for kicks and giggles and post it, so you may either laugh or cheer :P
I hope this application has been worth the read, i hope to hear from you in the near future

Take it easy and Kick some ass :D

Chaosspark

Last edited by Chaosspark on Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Chaosspark- Arcane mage
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:35 pm  

Officer

Kill mutant!
Burn Heretic!
Purge the unclean!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:34 pm  

Site Admin

Oh finally an application that actually contains some information and isn't so insipid and boring and short like some of the others ;) I'll leave the discussion of any shortcomings in your gear/spec/whatever to our mages, I see Ulv already posted something about that here; even though we have a few mages already and they're only good at creating portals, food and getting oneshot in combat, I think we can support another one :)
/for

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:21 pm  

Officer

Kill mutant!
Burn Heretic!
Purge the unclean!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:35 pm  

im sorry i didnt include the armory link, had it up on another page, and posted and shut down my laptop :P

aye ulz i agree that was only a tempoary gem in my shoulders and the stam, SP gem will be replaced with a sp+spirit for additional crit, or Sp, haste, and i will get my Wep re-encahnted with BM, as that seems more beneficial.

only reaso i had purley haste gems was so i can get to 600 haste (soft cap) and not be so slow on casting :P

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:44 pm  
Officer

Hiya chaos nice to see good application wink wink and how long you known me Him is Her :) grrr :) /for.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:53 pm  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]