[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [declined] Fury warrior app-Keketank

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 10:27 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: [declined] Fury warrior app-Keketank
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:51 pm  

Character name: Keketank
Character class: Warrior
Character level: 80
Played time: Total time played: 38 days
Time played on lvl 80: 11 days

Character professions + their skill level: Minning:450 and herbalism: 394, but im thinking on changing my herbalism to jewelcrafting!
Character talent spec and gear level: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Keketank
Willing to respec if needed?: Yes ofcourse, if the guild needs me as a tank i got no problem with that, i got 5.2k GS in tanking and tanked ICC several of times before!

Raid experience: I started raiding in TBC where i joined a guild called roll the dice on Stormrage with my shadow priest, we cleared whole BT first on the server before the nerf :) On WOTLK so were i in the best alliance guild under the ulduar content there i was the best geared and skilled DK on the server, called Fjortisen (not included horde as there was some guys in caen morghan that had a little better gear). Now my main is my warrior and will be my main for a long time ahead, i've killed everything up to blood queen but i know all the tacs for ICC
When can you play: I can play every day of the week from 18:30 to 23:20

Where are you from: sweden
About you: Well im a 16 year old guy who lives with his parents, my little sister and my two dogs. I play golf, tennis and pool on my spare time :), i'm a social and friendly guy thta is looking for a social but still a really focused on progression guild where you just can hang out with fellow guild members and then under raid down the latest content. Straifing after a goal, a goal to kill the lich king!
Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I want to join NSJL as i think it's a great guild that doesn't burn out the members in it with raiding but still got a very good progression in raids with a nice social atmosphere
Anything else: Yes, as you guys can se im alliance, the reason why im leaving the alliance side is that i just recently left a guild called De novo, they have bin spreading some roumers about me. So that i don't got a rough time trying to join a new one on the alliance side, thay have made me feel like there's no fun playing wow anymore, that's why i want to transfer to horde. Also that i really like the orc look :P

Post subject: Re: Fury warrior app-Keketank
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:52 pm  

and ye i got no problem of going mainspecc tank if that's what you need atm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:55 pm  

Officer

But... you are a gnome...

but tbh we must probably talk a bit bout your app, please be patient i try to post something here as fast as i know anything for sure.

Kill mutant!
Burn Heretic!
Purge the unclean!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:07 pm  

Officer

Ok mon, you have good gear, according to your app you say you have good skills too. Sadly i must say /no I have my reasons if you want me to speak them loud please give me a hint.

Kill mutant!
Burn Heretic!
Purge the unclean!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:56 pm  

Hello to the other side,
just for the record i wanna make sure that you understand that none in De Novo have been spreading rumours about anyone, and not even you keketank. Don't blame us for your mistakes, and you can't blame us for not getting into a new guild. You kind of brought this upon yourself, and you make me more and more disappointet each time you do this, and i have to say that blaming others all the time make me see you as a but childish. You can hate me for my comments on this application, but you keep talking s**t about De Novo which i can't tolerate. And tbh i don't understand why, since you said to me after you left that you really enjoyed the social aspect especially. I Hope that no skills just luck don't mind me to write this post since it will only be to inform, and not discuss. I also wanna say, if you think kwai is talking bad about you keketank or you got a problem with either him or anyone else you should try to solve the problem, and not keep running away, and make everything worse with your spikey comments.
I enjoyed you while you was in De Novo, but this just shows your true person (;
GL in the future, and hope i don't have to make another post like this

Sorry for bothering you guys

Shadowdeath / Milla is out (;
peace!
ps. please don't kill me if u see me with pvp on :o

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:36 pm  

Site Admin

Hello there,
I'm afraid this new information kinda undermines your chances of being accepted into our guild, unless you provide any clarification with valid reasons for doing what you did, whatever it was. Until then, it's a /no from me.

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:50 pm  

Officer

Kill mutant!
Burn Heretic!
Purge the unclean!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]