[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [declined] Rokudaime ele shammy lvl 80

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 9:52 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: [declined] Rokudaime ele shammy lvl 80
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:47 pm  

Character name:Rokudaime

Character class:Shaman

Character level:80

Played time: 154 days :D

Character professions + their skill level: Inscription + enchanting both around 430, only lvled for gear upgrades :p

Character talent spec and gear level: Elemental MS http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Rokudaime (Dunno which set it'll show you though :D )
All 3 of my specs are geared to over 5k GS ele being the best at 5424.

Willing to respec if needed?: Yes

Raid experience: In vanilla i was upto prince huhuran in AQ40, in tbc only cleared SSC, and in wotlk i've done extensive wiping on putricide and killed the blood council :P.

When can you play: Saturday afternoons and currently wednesday evenings are the only times i cant make it :p

Where are you from:England

About you: Well i guess i'd be a college drop-out, big thanks to wow for that one :P Alongside being a big gamer i enjoy playing sports like football and cricket and i also read.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I'm just looking for somewhere to keep progressing and also my cousin Gibbins is applying here and it'd be cool to raid with him. I just expect a nice place were people will focus and aim for a goal calmly.

Anything else: Me and gibbins are aiming to apply together.

Post subject: Re: Rokudaime ele shammy lvl 80
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:04 pm  

Hello, mate :)

Didn't you think about removing talents from "Eye of the Storm" and put them somewhere else? ;) Well... some wise ele pve shaman told me that we don't need Eye of the Storm for raids. :)

– A fella I knew in El Paso took all his clothes off and jumped on a cactus. I asked him same question: „why?”.
– And...?
– He said: „It seemed to be a good idea at the time”.

[Vin, "The Magnificent Seven"]

-Badly Summoned Cucumber-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:30 pm  

Well to be honest i think it's still necessary, most bosses do aoe damage which will slow down my casting and reduce direct damage, for example marrowgar's bonestorm or lady deathwhispers raidwide frostbolts would slow down my casting alot and reduce my damage.

Also the only other place worth spending the talents is on imp fire nova which also doesnt affect dps on boss much.

So i feel i'll get more dps out on the bosses where it's needed with the talents ive got atm.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:35 pm  

– A fella I knew in El Paso took all his clothes off and jumped on a cactus. I asked him same question: „why?”.
– And...?
– He said: „It seemed to be a good idea at the time”.

[Vin, "The Magnificent Seven"]

-Badly Summoned Cucumber-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:38 pm  
Site Admin

Board Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:04 pm  

Officer

You are a bit pvp talented i think. I dont agree bonestorm or frostbolts are the good reason to put 3 talents there i dont think also instant wolf is a good idea. But you can always talk bout that later.
/for

Kill mutant!
Burn Heretic!
Purge the unclean!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:57 pm  
Officer

Our main concern at moment is to establish 2 groups of 10 if and im sure he will be pleased and on discussion with others, group 2 at mo will probably need 3 healers, so bobster could go resto as well and roku possibly go dps spot?. Gear and changing on talking to people and helping shouldnt be a problem if commitment and loyalty are there on your side We are always looking for that 25 man to be established in long run so all good in my opinion /FOR.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:59 am  

___/\_____________________\o/_____ Help - shark!!! Stop staring & do something!!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:50 pm  
Officer

Gulp dont know what to say spiri the detective, spoke to him yesterday and he didnt say anything then ow well such is life just wish people would say before doing anything else, or betraying a false person than they really are, grrr. bobster talk to us :0.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]