[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [approved] Shirif 80 lvl DK dps

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 2:31 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Shirif 80 lvl DK dps
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:36 pm  

Character name: Shirif
Character class: Death Knight
Character level: 80
Played time: 15 days on Shirif (5 years experience overall anyways)

Character professions + their skill level: jewel + ench (almost maxed)
Character talent spec and gear level: gs 5.1k, Blood
Willing to respec if needed?: sure, everything for guild, isnt that a point? xD

Raid experience: vanila and tbc (all possible raids), less in wotlk tho, check armory for achievs
When can you play: Im all yours. When the raid is on the run, im always with ya. (in other words - available for all evenings)

Where are you from: Czech Republic (Vysočina)
About you: I love to think, think about everything. Creating new theories is my hobby. I utterly respect the great thinkers of our past and I want to walk their path one day. I also collect old sayings. (yeah, I really do prod the philosophy everywhere xD), im interested in culture (especialy Irish), technology and literature. I like to meet new ppl , I am a social type. Some also say I have highly developed sense of humor, but dont take the word for it xD For girls: Im handsome (muhaha)

Ingame goals: I want to milk out the game for everything, master the game mechanics, be a respected member of the guild, excel in teamplay and leadership. I want to kick arthass ass. And at last, have a great fun.
Anything else: pullin' a leeeeroy!

edit.

Post subject: Re: Shirif 80 lvl DK dps
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:31 pm  

Officer

Kill mutant!
Burn Heretic!
Purge the unclean!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:56 pm  

Site Admin

Hello there,
thanks for your app, I gotta say I like it, I admit I'm always pleased to see a fellow countryman with a good knowledge of English, because that doesn't happen as often as I'd like :P You also seem to be pretty motivated and with a positive attitude, which is good as well; Ulv's points and questions are valid, so if you find some time to answer them, it would be good; anyway, /for from me at the moment \o/

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:03 pm  
Site Admin

I've talked to this guy today and I must admit he impressed me. So I am /FOR

Board Administrator

Post subject: Answers
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:17 pm  

For those things that Ulv pointed out, yea, i have a hit rating really way over the cap, but it simply coudlnt get any better, im unlucky when it comes to drops, I always get the stuff with hit rating and the other stats on are "unfortunately" better then my old ones - so i ended up like this, but note that its only temporarily, im working on new gear every day (few more badges to go for scourgelords chest :X )

For Koltiras set - its kinda Blood related, and ive been told that ur in need of Plague dps so im ofc willing to respec - and with that comes a change of these set pieces too, so thats why i put a little effort on upgrading them (lesser gems, enchants). No point in wasting money.

PvP cloak: Still better then my old one @ item lvl 200, again - its only temporary replacement, so applies for the lesser enchants on my gear, no point of spending 200g on boots from naxx.

My other chars (Wildhammer): Wormik = 70lvl mage, others bellow 20 or storage guys (Nubcakes,Prasivec etc.)

for the Quote:
maybe the enlightenment should be that paths goal, not the martyrs death

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:58 pm  

Officer

/w any officer ingame for inv, here are examples:
Drenio
Dagthul
Heradean
Ulvanna ;)
Welcome on board ;)

Kill mutant!
Burn Heretic!
Purge the unclean!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]