No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 8:17 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Stamina social aplication
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:52 pm  

Character name: Stamina
Character class:Druid
Character level: atm 71 76%
Played time: 5 dayes 21 hours ( lvling with heirloom's tanking/lvling by dungeons only)

Character professions Blacksmith/Armorsmith Jewelcrafting 350 will be 450 before i turn 80
( other chars jc/mining 450 and herb/alch,transmuter 450)
Character talent spec and gear level: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... cn=Stamina gs 1977
Willing to respec if needed?: My other duel spec talent is free of choice

Raid experience: With my other 2 lvl 80 chars i did every low lvl raid and icc 10 first 5 bosses, havent done icc 25 yet started to lvl my druid after that. But my boyfriend is tanking aswell so i know the boss fights and can ask him for advice.

Where are you from: The netherlands/Holland
About you: Im a dutchh girl living togetter with my boyfriend and 3 cats. Oh dont forget my sea water aquarium. I met my boyfriend from counterstrike so we both injoy playing online games. I love to raid and progress, i wanted to make a rare class that you dont see much on the server Wildhammer and so i became a druid bear. I love her so much so when she turns 80 she's going to be my main.
Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: Well i seen you on the trade channel and i thought ohh the are good with the progression at icc10. I love to see the other bosses and hope one day i can tank them with my druid. I want to start out as a social and tank low lvl instances so you guy's get to know me and see how i tank and what i can do. I dont expect much, but i love teamspirit and getting the job done. I got teamspeak/ventrilo/skype. I keep it short though if could start out as a social first i would be very happy. When im 80 you guys can see if im raid worthy yes or no. Im looking for a guild where i can stay as long as i like and im not attending to leave or join a other guild. I must say i did that in the past a few times but those didnt turn out well. So i learned from my mistakes and looking for a lifelong guild thats willing to spend time in me and i in them.
Anything else: Still didnt make it short ! If you have any question just wisp me on stamina, i will be online most of the time.

Hope i will hear from you soon,

Greets

Stamina

Post subject: Re: Stamina social aplication
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:19 pm  

Officer

social:)
/for

Kill mutant!
Burn Heretic!
Purge the unclean!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:32 pm  

Whoa, I must say that it's very nice application, really. :) Long and full of info.
Welcome, Stamina, and Moo luck. ;)
I would be /for social if I had a voting right. ;)

– A fella I knew in El Paso took all his clothes off and jumped on a cactus. I asked him same question: „why?”.
– And...?
– He said: „It seemed to be a good idea at the time”.

[Vin, "The Magnificent Seven"]

-Badly Summoned Cucumber-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:36 am  

Site Admin

Hello,
thanks for your application, it's likable and contains quite a lot of information, and I like your attitude, so I'm definitely /for social status now and hopefully raider status later ;)

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:10 am  

Nice app, rly nice...

for social /for and will see. I hope youll be great bear tank...
I saw ya in Orgrimmar before AH, and was wondered about nice name :)

wisp me, Dagthul or Ulvanna ingame for inv.

Welcome

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]