[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [approved] Corpsewrait-Paladin tank Undeadavkari's bro

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Fri May 24, 2024 3:23 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Corpsewrait-Paladin tank Undeadavkari's bro
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:35 pm  

Character name:Corpsewrait
Character class:Tankadin
Character level:80
Played time:16 days as /played and 5days at level 80,this is because i power leveld this character via RAF.i have played wow for around 1year now,

Character professions + their skill level: Mining full and low enchanting
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... orpsewrait
Yes im dual spec so i can go healer too
Raid experience: Not required, but welcome :-) 85% NR Raids a phew TBC
When can you play: Every day :P

Where are you from: England
About you: my name is matt.i am undead avkari's brother and i like ICT and Practicle things.i will let other tanks have gear if they really need it.i am not too greedy on gear and will share out if needed.
i am not expected to be put in all raids because my gear needs improoving a little.i know and the wep enchant btw isnt staying im just saving up and using it on a new wep i get hopefully from TOC
Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: well i want a phew raids and my brother :D

Post subject: Re: Corpsewrait-Paladin tank Undeadavkari's bro
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:03 pm  

Site Admin

Hello there,
thanks for your application ;). I have a few questions and points for you:

1) You're saying you want to raid a bit. If that's the case, our raid times are usually 20:00 - 23:00 server time, ±30 minutes or so. Is that ok for you?

2) If it is, you'll probably have to make some changes to your gear (we can fix that in the raids, that's the smallest problem), spec, etc. I mean - you should at least have all of your major glyph slots filled :P. I don't know much about paladins so I hope some pala-savvy people in our guild can assist with that instead. Also, you should get Sons of Hodir to exalted for the shoulder enchant etc. Most of your current gear seems to be properly gemmed and enchanted already however :).

3) You'd also have to level up your enchanting (or any other profession of your choice) for the profession bonuses for raiding.

I can't really think of anything else right now; if any of the above is a problem, you may not be able to get a guaranteed stable and secure raid spot in every guild run (which would be a shame because we could use a good and reliable non-alt tank ;)) because we have to aim for maximum individual efficiency and preparedness in order to progress, but even in that case I see no problem with inviting you so you can be in the same guild with your bro ;). /FOR

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

Post subject: Re: Corpsewrait-Paladin tank Undeadavkari's bro
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:21 pm  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]