No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 11:02 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Suprlukas, social app
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:55 pm  

Character name:Suprlukas
Character class:Tauren warrior
Character level:1
Played time:

Character professions + their skill level:So far, no mining plan and jawelcrafting
Character talent spec and gear level:I make reference once the web site for now is still there with my warlock tryal version
Willing to respec if needed?: yes as needed
Class information:The truth of the rivers and on the official site I played.Na free servers I played a paladin and a rogue for my paladin is more fun because it was plated armor thus more vydržel.Warrior I have not played yet but hopefully within a couple dungeons him learn to control.

Raid experience:my raid experience is not the richest but since I've played in a PVE guild that I think are the worst.
Guild history:I used to play in the guild along with Nisiar Geser I left due to bad on the server along minding of other people from nisiaru where one member of the guild was founded sentinels but, unfortunately, is usually not enough people online on PvE activities.

When can you play:Evening play suits me just when I'm at work on night shift.

Where are you from:I´m from Czech Republic
About you:I think I was quite a normal person who is looking for fun and would like to improve the English language and know people from different corners of the world.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild:Join your guild, I would like because there is significance Geser.
Telling you that it is satisfied.
I contrast, I offer what is best in the spinal cords of course, whenever possible.

Anything else:Yes I must admit that my English is not completly perfect little here you have to help compiler but if you are using any communications program hope it will be better after 9 years of studying English here for 5 years probably forget everything.
Thank you in advance for any comments Regards Lukas

Post subject: Re: request for answer
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:43 am  

Officer

You changed name ;) good :D til 80 social:) when you grow up to be ready for raiding we think bout expectant :)

/for

Kill mutant!
Burn Heretic!
Purge the unclean!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:08 pm  
Site Admin

Oo /FOR

Board Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:23 pm  

/for

note: if u put something to translator read it back afterward :-)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:06 pm  

I love this app. As pret said, read it over before posting it made hardly any sense

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]