No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:38 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: [declined] Application: Urchak
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:09 am  

Character name: Urchak
Character class: Warrior
Character level: 80
Played time: 14 days, 2 hours.

Character professions + their skill level: Mining - 450, Blacksmith - 443
Character talent spec and gear level: Protection, 24800hp, 541 defense, 22700 armor.
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&n=Urchak
Willing to respec if needed?: Sure I will if it is required. But I don't have proper DPS-ing gear. If it is necessary, I can start farming reputation, do some crafts etc. to get better DPS gear.

Raid experience: offtanked VoA
When can you play: Evenings, weekends

Where are you from: Studying in UK.
About you: Like wow, like beer, but not together. Like having fun. Nice sense of humour (I hope :O). And yeah, I am a guy :P
Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I really want to do some raids. Tank them (I like being kicked by big guys. Yes, I am masochist :P) and DPS them. And of course have lots of fun. Another reason is that my friend is in your guild (Beef :P). I saw many skilled players from your guild, so I want to join and enjoy playing together :)
Anything else: I hit 24800hp and crit cap without any heroic drop >.< All gear is from reputation rewards, craft, AH, quests... Yes, I am really unlucky with drops xD Now farming badges to get better gear.

Post subject: Re: Application: Urchak
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:04 am  

hope you get in think you done a good jobb tanking in the HC we done together ..best of luck to you

Post subject: Re: Application: Urchak
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:05 am  
Site Admin

Hey,

thanks for app, but at this moment we have all raidspots for warriors full :/
please try it later.

btw Beef have big probs with presence...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]