[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [approved] app Decora

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:53 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] app Decora
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:14 pm  

Character name:Decora
Character class:warlock
Character level:80
Played time: 24days 13hours

Character professions + their skill level: tailoring and mining (i just started these professions) so tailoring :294 and mining:7
Character talent spec and gear level:DPS destro spec (pve spec)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&n=Decora
Willing to respec if needed?: Yes

Raid experience: i've only done VOA +VOA hc and oculus HC
When can you play: i'm olmost every day in game ..
Where are you from:Belgium
About you: I'm studying for home automation in university and i like WoW :D lol

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: i like to join this guild because i want to learn how it's best to raid (i don't have a lot of experience in raiding) and when i'm ready to raid i want to raid :p lol

Anything else: I like to make fun so i hope we can make fun in guild chat :D

Greeetzzzz Decora

Post subject: Re: app Decora
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:22 am  

Welcome in NSJL then ;)

Post subject: Re: app Decora
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:31 am  
Site Admin

ty for app and welcome,

we need active warlock, raid spot granted, u can start in Naxx G2 :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]