[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [trololol] frosttusk arcane mage

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 12:26 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Re: frosttusk arcane mage
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:54 am  

NO

"FLAME! DEATH! DESTRUCTION! COWER MORTALS BEFORE THE WRATH OF LORD!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:07 pm  

Officer

Hmmmm.. I am very curious as to how you get legendary armor in this game. Did Blizzard listen to my QQ and released a legendary healer shield? Imagine someone in full orange gear... Man I will be all over that shit.

Are you sure we are playing the same game, Frosttusk?

That said, I suspect.. NO, I am SURE that you have a constant case of diarrhea, judging from the fact that it sounds like you are too angry from continious liquids release from your body system, which in turn affected your brain overtime causing you a permanent brain damage, which is in turn the only explanation as to why you are calling a guild you are applying to "noobs", not to mention a top 10 guild on the server, and #1 in 10 man heroic progress, and expect us to invite you.

There is of course always the other possibility that you are trolling, which in that case I would like to direct your kind attention that you picked up the wrong people to troll with... Oh boy they will eat you alive and sooo enjoy it..

Rlease the hounds!

Me: "The lack of Thrall in the ending of HFC is jarring, wtf?"
Cyn: "As if the call for Alliance tears over the redemption of Grom wasn't enough, you want Thrall in it? Wow dude."
Me: *can't stop laughing*

"We will never be slaves! ... But we will be... Conquerors..."
- Grommash Hellscream, Tanaan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:59 pm  

Site Admin

Best app I've seen in a while!

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:05 pm  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:30 pm  

Officer

Bad joke. From now your char is on my ignore list ;)

Kill mutant!
Burn Heretic!
Purge the unclean!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:48 pm  

– A fella I knew in El Paso took all his clothes off and jumped on a cactus. I asked him same question: „why?”.
– And...?
– He said: „It seemed to be a good idea at the time”.

[Vin, "The Magnificent Seven"]

-Badly Summoned Cucumber-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:34 pm  

Site Admin

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

Post subject: Re: [luuk guiz cOol app] frosttusk arcane mage
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:13 am  

Officer

Dag said "fuck"?

Dude why stranger always get the cool stuff? I have to beg you to say fuck off to me?

Me: "The lack of Thrall in the ending of HFC is jarring, wtf?"
Cyn: "As if the call for Alliance tears over the redemption of Grom wasn't enough, you want Thrall in it? Wow dude."
Me: *can't stop laughing*

"We will never be slaves! ... But we will be... Conquerors..."
- Grommash Hellscream, Tanaan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:14 am  

Whoa :shock: Now we all can see what needs to be done here for Guild Master to answer! :mrgreen:

– A fella I knew in El Paso took all his clothes off and jumped on a cactus. I asked him same question: „why?”.
– And...?
– He said: „It seemed to be a good idea at the time”.

[Vin, "The Magnificent Seven"]

-Badly Summoned Cucumber-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:17 am  

Officer

Kill mutant!
Burn Heretic!
Purge the unclean!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next