No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:53 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: [declined] Réaper-Marksman hunter
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:20 pm  

Character name: Réaper

Character class: Hunter

Character level: 80

Played time: 30 days

Character professions + their skill level: 206 leatherworking, 276 skinning, 310 fishing, (going to get them up before cata)

Character talent spec and gear level: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... %C3%A9aper, 262 item level.

Willing to respec if needed?: Yes, I'm os bm and can change to survival if it will better the guilds progression and my proformance although I am very happy with MM currently.

Class information: I understand my class very well and I have adapted to the new hunter system greatly. my rotation is: MD- hunters mark- SS- arcane shot- chimera shot- steady steady steady- chimera and kill shot+ cd's whenever they are ready. I use DBM to prevent raiding mistakes, omen threat meter for the best control of aggro and recount so I can improve my dps. I prefer the new focus system as it is easier to manage than mana.

Raid experience: Vanilla-cleared, TBC-cleared, I have cleared naxx 10 , EOE 10, OS 10, ony 10, TOC 10, ICC 10, and 4/12 ICC 10 hc.

Guild history: Dubbel dandy, I left them so I could join horde with my m8s.

When can you play: The raid times are perfect for me as i play from 7 onwards weekdays and all day weekends

Where are you from: Ireland

About you: My name is Stuy and I go to college and live with Vtéc. I am a friendly and dedicated player who gives it his best.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: For successful progression in cata in a friendly enviorment with my m8s.

Anything else: No, I think thats it.

Post subject: Re: Réaper-Marksman hunter
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:04 am  

Officer

Hi and thanks for applying to NSJL.

First of all allow me to say that Vanilla and TBC progression is irrelevant if you cleared those raids in WotLK, so that is not only directed to you but for future reference refrain from using them in your applications. (unless you cleared those raids in another character in their relevant times in which then I would ask why you didn't apply with that character.)

Second, can you kindly explain to me as to why you:

1- Have PvP enchant on shoulder.
2- Missing enchants on your weapon, wrist and some pieces?
3- Have Haste gems?
4- Have the Haste enchant on your back instead of the Agility?
5- Have unmaxed professions?

I will give you the benefit of the doubt on 3 & 4 though, even though I am sure that before this patch Agility was the way to go (ArP also for more advanced gear/specs but the whole stat is removed now). Anything changed to justify the using of Haste now instead?
However regarding points 1, 2 & 5 I stress on my point. Can we please have your respond point by point in order to proceed with the application?

We hope to hear from you soon.

Me: "The lack of Thrall in the ending of HFC is jarring, wtf?"
Cyn: "As if the call for Alliance tears over the redemption of Grom wasn't enough, you want Thrall in it? Wow dude."
Me: *can't stop laughing*

"We will never be slaves! ... But we will be... Conquerors..."
- Grommash Hellscream, Tanaan

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]