[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [declined] App Deroïc

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:02 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: [declined] App Deroïc
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:31 pm  

Character name: Deroïc
Character class: Death Knight
Character level: 60
Played time: A little less than 7 days on this account and i had an previous account on with i played for about 13 days

Character professions + their skill level: No professions yet, but name them and ill specialize in that
Character talent spec and gear level: Blood
Willing to respec if needed?: Yes

Raid experience: A little bit
When can you play: At night! Mon. till friday after 8 - till ????? :D Saturdays Sometimes but when i can, i can pay all day! And sundays all day after 2 or 3!

Where are you from: Netherlands
About you: Love playing WoW but have other hobby's as well (specially cars! ;)) My cousin (Gishammy) told me that he joined a new guild and i thought it was time for me to leave the noobish guilds and TRY to join a pro one!
Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: See last question! :P

Post subject: Re: App Deroïc
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:11 am  

nice app, but can i ask hows the name of your main character ( you have to have some) and why is your app only for your alt DK? this guild is looking for ppl which want to raid and have time for it... and it wouldnt be nice if you stop playing you DK when Ulduar comes and you get back to your main character. so? :)

im not officer but i think this is important point, isnt it? :ugeek:

Post subject: Re: App Deroïc
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:02 pm  
Site Admin

thanks Zayac

mate, at this moment we need only skilled, good geared, active ( minimal full heroic ) DK - main, for raids...

Raiding time is 19:30/20:00 - first pull...so next - for u.

Professions - ...:/ but best combo for dps is BS/JC

your DK is lvl 59...

no thanks...but make 80 DK and try it later.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]