[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [declined] Zebox App

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 10:12 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: [declined] Zebox App
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:54 pm  

Character name: Zebox
Character class: Death Knight
Character level: 85
Played time: 23 days, 6 hours, 51 minutes, 42 secounds (at 23.40 20/04 2011)
Character professions + their skill level: Mining(45) Blacksmithing (33)
Character talent spec and gear level: Main Frost. OS Blood. Gear lvl 334(atm) (link to Armory will come later the Battlenet server is just down atm)
Willing to respec if needed?: Yes. Because im not the best raider in the world and i wanna learn.
Class information: I know the DK realy well by now. Im realy bad at tanking so i woudent take advices from myself. But else im prety good.

Raid experience: I've been to BoT on my other char (witch got deleted) and dident make it past first boss. Was in BwD too. Dident make it past 1 boss either there. So no Cata raid experoence what so ever ! :)
Guild history: I've been in 1 guild i remeber the 1 im in now. And i wanna leave to find a raiding guild cuz this 1 is just social.
When can you play: I can play from 16-23.

Where are you from: Denmark
About you: Well. Imma funny and happy guy. I like cheering ppl up when there sad and stuff. I talk ALOT and get annoyd when ppl aint awnsering. I say "u know" alot and "fuck" and "bitch" whitch im kinda trying to stop whit. But it slips some times. Uhm I've been speaking english since 3rd grade so i speak it fluently. But the spelling. Im realy bad at spelling english. And danish.
Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I wanna join cuz i wont a raiding guild and i expect nice ppl and some weekly raids :)
Anything else: I have alot of isus whit my parents so some times i might be mad or sad.

Post subject: Re: Zebox App
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:11 pm  

Well,

You stated 16 - 23 is when you can play? is this... server time? your time? every day? some days? be more specific please,
Also... this guild was lenient in allowing members of 16 to join.. 14 may be considered a bit too young but ill give you the benefit of the doubt and see what the others say.
" I talk ALOT and get annoyd when ppl aint awnsering. I say "u know" alot and "fuck" and "bitch" whitch im kinda trying to stop whit."
^ That wont help your case..

And you say you have issues with your parents, now i can fully understand if maybe you will come on a bit upset because there has been an argument or something of that description, BUT if you mean that sometimes they will dis allow you to raid, or make you leave early this will NOT be adequate in the slightest, please clear that up.

In summary your app is very short.. the template is probably longer, we need alot more information because we can even consider you.. But this is only my point of view, The others still have to cast their judgement (no pun intended) so dont give up hope just yet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:15 pm  

The issus i have whit my parents aint gonna affeckt the time. And the time is my time = server time

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:51 pm  

Officer

As long as my word means something here:

/no

Kill mutant!
Burn Heretic!
Purge the unclean!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]