[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [approved] Totëmz - Enh Shammy

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:07 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Totëmz - Enh Shammy
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:13 pm  

Character name: Totëmz
Character Class: Shaman
Level: 90
Played time: On this character 80days. Together on both characters its about 300days

Professions: Engineering + Alchemy (transmute master). Both maxed with all, or almost all recepies

Talent Spec and gear level: Enhancement, ilvl 492 http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... Bmz/simple
Combat Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/92551/

Willing to respec if needed: At the moment I'm resto offspeced but i lack of gear much. Generally its not a problem for me. I was healing on my priest in TBC, WOTLK, then rerolled to resto shammy in entire Cata. Now im enhancer, because, well... 6 years of healing...?

Class Info: I do enjoy enhancement because it is quite hard spec to play. With tons of cooldowns (atm its about 6 cds for me), and having an eye on not only rotation but mostly on priority on skills demands a 100% focus from player. You have to know then to use different skills to maximize dmg. In most cases it is better to wait for stormstrike, rather than brainlessly spam lava lash, or lightning bolt just because maelstrom procs.
Not only i have to focus on my cooldowns, but also to control them, control everything that is happening, what boss is doing, what other players are doing.
Some people say being a dps is a piece of cake. Maybe it is, but being a good dps... Well, it's not that easy.

Raid experience:
TBC - Cleared everything except sunwell.
WotLK - Cleared everything on hard mode, except arthas on 25man.
Cata - Cleared everything, with Sinestra and "I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome i am" achievement
Panda - Done everything on normal.

Guild history:
TBC - Horde to Death on Ghostlands realm
WotLK - Scoia Tael, Caern Morghen
Cata - Lux Perpetua
Panda - Lux Perpetua

Different guilds, but same people. We formed Lux Perpetua together with Scoia Tael and Caern Morghen players.

When can you play: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday.

Where are you from: Poland

About you: Married, with a child. I'm a property manager in one of the companies in my city. Job is boring but quite well paid. I spend most of my free time with family, and i always have one day per week to share with my best friends. I'm really interested in esport. I enjoy watching Star Craft 2 tournaments. I do play sc2 too, but i don't spend that much time on it.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: My friends, with which i spent almost entire wow time are quitting wow at the begining of 2013, and the rest of people aren't willing to achive something in the game. They rather come to have fun than be a part of progression. And thats what i don't like about it. Because I'm always 110% prepared, with the best in-game food, flasks, pots, enchants, gems, etc. Always focused and pursuing success. Rest of my guildmates, except the ones quitting, don't get it, and probably never will. I sacriffice a lot of time to play this game and i want to achive something. I want people from the realm recognizing me and whispering: "Whoa, look at that guy! He must be the best of the best!"
What i expect from the Guild? A 100% focus on game while raiding. I give all of me while raiding and I want my guildmates to respect that, and give a 100% off them too.

Anything else:
I do enjoy raiding, but i don't have to be on every encounter. Sitting off is not a problem for me. I was on every single boss fight since pandas are here, and that can exhaust a man. If it is not a problem, i'd like to stay in Lux Perpetua till january 2013, and then change. Ofcourse if You guys will approve.

Post subject: Re: Totëmz - Enh Shammy
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:21 pm  

FOR

"FLAME! DEATH! DESTRUCTION! COWER MORTALS BEFORE THE WRATH OF LORD!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:04 am  

Nice app :). /for

"I am trying to have a serious conversation with you. here"
"Oh, so am I, and I'm failing, and I'm sorry about that."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:18 pm  

100% for

idd very nice application

ps.
kto rezygnuje?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:15 pm  

Good application.

As usual, will leave it to one fof the raid leaders on how he will fit into the rotation for raids and to explain how they are being run at the moment but definitely /for for me

No you stupid Orc, nobody rides the lady!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:37 pm  

Site Admin

/For, no complains, we don't have any enha shaman, I like your application and experience. :p

Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:16 pm  

Site Admin

Hello there,
I like your application and determined attitude, focused people with good raiding experience like you are always in high demand and short supply :).
/for, application approved.

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:27 pm  
Officer

Hey again, Well as ive said before im for you to join the guild. So i see you in Januari i guess :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]