[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [approved]Sevenhold - Holy Paladin / Protection

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:00 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved]Sevenhold - Holy Paladin / Protection
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:16 am  

Character name: Sevenhold

Character class: Holy Paladin / protection

Professions: I am leveling Mining and blacksmith

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): i play holy spec i have mostly heroic gear but i do have some LFR gear this si my armory link http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... Dma/simple

Respeccing: I am willing to switch to Prot if needed soo!

Class Info: I like playing a Paladin because they have really good utility such as Divine Shield or just stuff like hand of protection both them stop damage and are incredibly great in situations

Raid experience: My exp are heroic Morchok in cata and my favorite boss in MoP is Elegon i liek the simple feature of moving in and out

Guild history: The Nice River i joined them when i started this games and went on to join my friends guild paralysis then i am applying to this guild :P

When can you play: I do go to school so thats 9am to 3.30 pm so i am free all night after that

Where are you from: Scotland the one that holds the drunk men

Age: i am 14 years old and 15 on the 28 may my parents love me and dont shout at me atall

About you: well my name is Scott Mercer taking the name on after my dad i live in eastern Scotland and love playing football so i have a genraly good knowledge of it and LOVE DOGS and all animals i am mature but some jokes have to be made when needed

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: i want to join to be social and meet more people on this server i have not been very social until after christmas

Anything else: i started playing world of warcraft this year

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: I like Blue :P ( Troll Face )

Post subject: Re: Sevenhold - Holy Paladin / Protection
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:36 am  

After speaking ingame and viewing your holy gear its obvious you wouldnt be able to join as a raider, But as you said your intentions were to hopefully join as social, i cannot see anything wrong with it. you were polite, mature and could hold a conversation.
And with the guilds need of healers a potental investment within a social healer to gain gear slowly may not be to bad.
Therefore
You got my Thumbs Up as a social

Kalist
Luckiest Death Knight Alive
482 ilvl in one week two days ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:12 pm  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:53 pm  

I really only want to join as social <3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:10 pm  

Not a huge amount to add over Mavs note, would have liked a little more detail in sections but you have at least answered all the questions.

You'll understand our concern on the age and we have had our fingers burned in the past by some young members (interestingly, one of them Scottish but I'm sure no correlation :D ) but equally we have some great ones that somehow sneaked under the Ulv radar in the past!

Kalist has apparenlty spoken to you and has said you seemed polite and mature so if that was the case then I would be open to a potential trial as a social member.

Leave it with us for a few more views and we will come back to you.

No you stupid Orc, nobody rides the lady!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:53 pm  

Site Admin

Yeah, I think we can accept this as a social app.

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]